Price

(Astrid P.O.V)

Eret froze, staring at me wide eyed. "Y-You do?" He asked uncertainly. A small, cruel part of me wanted to laugh, laugh at the fact that I had rendered him vulnerable with a few, harmless words. I held myself back, letting my posture go lazy, still keeping my axe in hand. He eyed me skepticly, I rolled my eyes, of course he wanted proof."He's told me about you, how you helped him escape Drago." I said in a matter-of-faculty tone. His hands drop limp at his sides, staring at me with relief, he looked so.......dumb struck, I almost felt the need to drop my weapon. I snapped out of my thoughts, remembering he's still a trapper...sort of. He held his hands up in defence, looking at a growling Storm fly from behind me warily. "Why are you here?!" I demanded, showing no soft emotions. He looked me dead in the eye."I want to help Hiccup". He said, My grip on my axe loosened slightly. He knew Hunters cute little nickname. We stared at each other for what seemed like eternity, I finally let my shoulders slump down."Fine, but if your lying I w-" He cut me off with a soft chuckle,"I'd never dream of it" He answered slyly. I glared at him and turned to storm fly, getting her to calm down."You know what your suppose to be doing then, right?" I asked, looking at him over my shoulder. He shrugged."Not really-" He spoke, unseating his sword, he began to walk outside."-But I know not to kill any dragons!" He shouted, running into the battle of Vickings. I laughed a little and mounted Storm Fly."Cmon girl, let's go find the others." I murmured, gently patting her side. She squeaked and took off, silently gliding over the messy battle. My eyes scanned the ocean horizon, searching for any sign of a familiar Black dragon. It was clear, and beautiful, but I had a feeling it wouldn't be for long. I shook myself out of my thoughts and urged Storm fly faster.

Eventually, with the help of Vona, We gathered up the gang in front of the Chiefs house. Our dragons stayed on gigs alert for incoming trapper. Snotlout was whining about how Hookfang had set his behind on fire again, The twins were laughing at him. Heather and Vona were actually quite, waiting to hear why I gathered everyone. Fishlegs looked absolutely terrified at the shrieks and cries from the surrounding battle although the village. "SHUT UP!" I shouted angrily, my- extremely short- Patience snapping. They all fell quite, staring at me in worry and a slight hint of fear."You guys remember that trapper Hic told us about?" I asked seriously, trying not to loose any precious time. They all nodded."Yeah, well...he's here..b-!" I was cut of by them all screaming at me."He's what?!?!" They all asked, almost in sinc. "-but...he's helping us, so if you see him, refrain from attacking". I finished with a Blanc expression."What does he look like though?" Heather asked curiously, her eyes scanning the area as she spoke."He's got some weird tattoos on his chin and black hair." I stated quickly, mounting Stormfly. She crouched a little, ready to take off. They all copied my actions in a hurry, silently agreeing to the previous conversation. There wasn't really anything else to say so we all just took off, already diving back into battle. The trappers numbers were slowly shrinking, filling me with hope. If we got rid of the trappers before Hiccup got here, the dragons fro. The nest will still be prepared for Drago. Just as U was about to dive down again, that small spark of hope was completely and utterly squashed. A huge fleet of ships had suddenly appeared from the other side of the island, all full of angry looking trappers. Vona hovered next to me, staring out at the fleet. "There must be more than 10 ships there!" She shouted in fear, not bothering to hide the worry on her face. The rest of the gang came up in front of us, noticing the fleet, they all had the same reaction as Vona. Stoic, Valka and Gobber soon arrived. They barely acknowledges the fleet as they stared at us, small smiles on there faces. I frowned."They known there's a huge armada behind them, right?" I heated Tuff whisper to Fighlegs from behind me. I looked at them, and realised they weren't staring at us, they were staring behind us. I turned around in my saddle, along with everyone one else. My facial expression immediately changed, a huge grin now splayed on my lips. There, on the smooth ocean line, flew a massive flock of wild dragons, armoured from nose to tail, looking all menacing and dangerous. I saw the firm iliac shape of a Night Fury flying swiftly in front, a large ripple of water was beneath him, following him at a immense speed, I saw a peek of scales from the water, and I realised that must be the King...or something like that. "They're here!" Gobber shouted happily, capturing the attention of both villagers and trappers. All the Berkians cheered in success, and I could the trappers ushering if the boats, but I really didn't care anymore, Hiccup was here, with more dragons than the inhabitants of Berk. Everything was OK.