(Valentine's) Focus on only me, Kamoda Yuu

Am I too late for Valentine's Day? I'm sorry, I was working :c

They bolt off the finish line, both of them racing. They're pretty even speed, it's amazing to watch. They're now out of my sight and I watch them on the television. It made my eyes glimmer just to see them in action. It must be almost time for the relationer to tell the others to set. I catch something moving on the side of the screen. The thing suddenly comes out from the trees. They're in the take over zone and the other team is falling behind. They slap hands as the other continues running. They do this a couple more times and win by a solid 4 seconds. I jump for joy at the sight of how happy they were for winning. I decide to leave the stands and congratulate them once the crowd die off a bit.

After 10 minutes of standing around, I go to see them. Nobody else is really around so it makes me a little awkward and questioning if I'm allowed to. I continue anyway but as I get near them, I can hear someone and they sound angry.

"I've told you that you are nothing more then a figure head! Don't disagree with me or you will be off this team!'
I cringe at the harsh words. I keep walking till I reach a corner that is a couple of centimetres in front of me. I curl my fingers around the side and lean my head over. A runner looks at me. I believe his name is Kamoda Kei. He was amazing at running. As his stare on me intensifies, I start to go red in the face. All the other team mates notice that he isn't paying attention and look to where he is looking. Now they are all looking at me. I glance at each one and I see what I suspect is the relationer on the brim of crying. I knew that I wanted to cheer him up because he was amazing at what he was doing but I was too embarrassed to with everyone looking at me.
"I-I just wanted to say that you guys were amazing and congratulations on the win!" I bow slightly.
I look up and most of them have a slight tint of pink on their cheeks. I see most of them then advert their eyes.
"This area isn't meant for visitors, leave." The runner that first looked at me spoke. He showed no emotion what's so ever.
Everyone's eyes snapped back to him now. I nodded my head and started to leave. I felt something wrap around my wrist.
"You can be mean to me all you want brother, but I will not let you be mean to a person that came to do a nice deed for us!" I look back and see it was the guy who was about to cry. I smiled at him because of how nice he was being.
"It's alright, I didn't know that I wasn't meant to come here, so I'll leave."
I gave a smile and tried to leave but I just couldn't tug my hand away from his. I turned back again to look at him and he shook his head at me.
"Stay."
I looked at the other team members who seemed to be glaring at Kamoda. He seemed to notice too.
"Fine, come to the break room with us. We were just leaving."
My wrist was let free and my hands shot up as I shake my head to say 'no'. As I was doing this action, I felt someone start pushing my back and then I was in the bus.

Once we arrived at the break room, it was pretty quiet. I spoke to Kamoda Kei's brother who, I found out is named Yuu. As we spoke we took a liking to each other as we had a lot in common. Eventually the whole team except for Yuu who stayed with me went out to get food.
After 10 more minutes of talking, he stood up.
"(L/N)-San, I know that we only met today but we have a lot in common and I would like to get to know you more. Since Valentine's Day is tomorrow, I was wondering if on that day, you'll focus on me and only me?"
Blood rushed to my cheeks at his adorableness.
"Of course, Kamoda!"

~~~~~~~~~
Yay! It was short and I'm sorry but I have college in like 2 minutes so enjoy and I might update again this afternoon!