What did you do?!? Heath-Senpai

This is a combined request between imweebtrash and Rsull29 . Enjoy!

I sigh as I reach the Hōnan gate. It was officially my first year in this Highschool. I already know that I'm going to join the stride club. All the amazing videos they've made, the passion they showed while running. Hōnan has an amazing team and I wish to run for them.
I repeated that to myself until I found myself lost. I had a terrible sense of direction and had no idea where to go or where the stride club was.
Well, that was the case until I saw a guy being carried away and I got curious. The person being carried and the people with him lead me straight to the stride club.
But the club wasn't what I imagined it to be. The people in the videos weren't here now, except for one. Heath-Senpai. He was the one I pretty much came to this school for. No because I liked him, no, because he was like a role model. When he was running, the passion in his eyes danced like flames. It inspired me. It didn't matter if any of the other people weren't here, Heath was and that's all the mattered.
The rest of the team cause a small ruckus while I did stretches in the club room. No one interrupted me until Heath came over.
"Hey, what's your name? My name is Heath. I noticed you here by yourself and realised you hadn't introduced yourself yet."
"It's nice to meet you Heath-Senpai. I'm (Full name) and I'm a first year here. I saw your videos, you were amazing!"
"Aha, did you? Well, that was a little while ago. Somethings have changed..."
Heath was acting a little weird but I decided not to question him.
The club adviser came in after 20 minutes and started speaking about tournaments and sponsors. Apparently Heath's sister could sponsor us. But as always, there's a catch.
We all have to *gulp* model.
I look at Takeru posing infront of the camera while getting his photo taken.
The whole time I spoke to Heath and got to know him better. He seemed super friendly to me. And then he got pulled into the dressing room. I stood there waiting for him to come out.
"Woah, look at Heath."
The whole team was making comments.
"Where?"
"There! He's modelling currently."
I look at Heath on the couch.
"That's Heath? What did you do?!?"
"He put his hair down."
Heath was so handsome with his hair down and in a tux. I could feel red hues grow on my cheeks as emotions that I hadn't felt before stirred inside me.
I wanted to continue looking at Heath but then I got pushed into the dressing rooms.
I came out in fancy clothing and waited for my turn.
Some one tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around to see Heath. His face was a tiny bit red.
"H-hey, you look amazing in those clothes.
"Aha, thanks!"
"I-I was wondering. Maybe, did you want to go get something to eat later and get to know each other a little better?"
"I would love to!"
Before I could say anything else, I was pushed into the cameras. But after four shots of the camera, Heath was pushed in with me.
"Both of you, I want you to act as if you were a couple! This is going to be front cover, so make it believable. Actually! I want you both to kiss."
We looked at each other and blushed before both leaning in.

I'm sorry this isn't as good as expected. I'm super tired :c