Special! Yagami Riku!

Warning: For this special 1K view chapter, there will be sexual content and if this makes you uncomfortable, please don't read it. I'm sorry I haven't spread out to a different character. I wanted to be safe than sorry.

I wake up to a heavy weight on my waist and a small amount of wind as it caresses my back. There is sudden movement behind me, I jump a little. I open my eyes and look behind me. Just as I thought. I carefully remove the hand from my waist and get up. I search around the room for my clothes as I start to get really cold.
"Leaving so soon?"
I flinch at the familiar raspy voice behind me. Great, just what I needed.
"Yes, I actually have assignments to do and club actives in an three hours."
"Oh, come on babe."
"Don't 'babe' me. I'm leaving."
I finally find my shirt as I continue to search for my undergarments and pants. After a minute of feeling his intense stare, I find my pants. I continue to look for the rest which are probably some weird place from the wild night before.
"Looking for this?"
I look over and there it is. He's holding my bra and underwear.
"Give it back."
"Make me."
"Give it back."
"Come. And. Get. It."
I walk over to the bed and try to take it but he moves his hand away. I try to reach over and grab it but he pulls me down into a kiss.
"Let's have a little fun." He winks at me.
"I'm busy, Riku."
That's right. I'm sleeping with Riku Yagami. We aren't even dating. And it's wrong. I'm planning on ending it right before I leave. I have to end it.
Before I can push myself away, he pulls me into a kiss. It's very intense and passionate. I can feel his lust through the kiss. I wonder. Does he share this kiss with others? I start to get a little upset and try to get away but he rolls up and I'm trapped under him. As soon as it's like this, I know that there's no escape. He moves his kisses down to my jaw and to my neck. He continues until he gets to my breasts. They already have marks on them from last night with his kissing and biting. He softly nibbles on my nipple and I moan. It feels amazing and must have taken a lot of experience to get this good. He seems amused at my reactions and massages my other breast. He then swaps, by this time I'm a moaning mess and I've completely succumbed to his power. My fingers claw at his back as my toes grasp the sheets. He had enough fun with my boobs and continues his journey down my body. He looks up at me when he reaches my womanhood. I then feel something stuck inside me. It moves around with great talent. It is then removed and he inserts his fingers. He start with two and pumps them fast. As he inserts a third, he kisses my inner thighs and gives me hickeys. I feel like I'm in heaven as this is orgasmic. He then pulls his fingers out and his face away. I know what time it is. I flip us around and start to go down on him. I reach his manhood and he's already rock solid. I slowly lick the tip as my eyes connect with his. Just by this small gesture, precum starts to leak out. I then take the erection in my mouth. The place that I can't reach, I wrap my hand around. My tongue works with my mouth and hand as I start to pleasure him. I lick up the vein on the back and I feel him twitch. I pull away as he looks dejected. He rotates up back to our normal position and doesn't wait. He inserts himself into me and starts thrusting. It feels amazing. His thrusts are so powerful. I feel the coil in my stomach tighten and him twitch again. I could feel my walls clench around him as we both reach our climax at the same time. I moan as he says something unexpected. I try to process what he says but I can't.
We lay next to each other as his words repeat. 'I love you (First name).' Did he really mean it? No, he couldn't of.
I sit up and gather all my clothes.
"R-Riku, I think we should stop sleeping together."
Silence.
"Riku?"
"It's because I said I love you, isn't it? You don't feel the same. I knew it. I'm such an idiot, I'm sorry. I don't care if you don't return the feelings, just please don't end this. It's the only way I can get close to you. You're special to me, please (Last Name)?"
I feel butterflies rise in my stomach.
"I thought it was a lie. Just in the heat of the moment."
My speech is barely audible.
"What?"
"I said I thought it was in the heat of the moment! I love you Riku!"
"Then stay with me and become mine. Mine and only mine."
I lay back down beside him and fall asleep in his arms.

Thank you everyone for the support! I hope you enjoyed.