To make you mine! Mayuzumi Shizuma!

Requested by RiShin8

Transferring schools was hard. It means making new friends, meeting new people, having to catch up on missed work and everyone stares at new comers.
As I walk through the gate in my uniform everyone starts to whisper to their friends. Some aren't very good at whispering and I can hear their words.
"The new kid pulls off the uniform amazingly."
"So stunning."
"Hey, hey. Should I go speak to the new person."
I roll my eyes and ignore them. Why did they have to whisper? Yes. I'm new. Yes, I'm a human. The right thing to do is to come talk to me and make friends with me. I sigh a little. Is it really going to be that hard to make friends here?
I continue walking to the office of the school.
I walk inside the office but there's a group of really tall males blocking the way.
"E-excuse me."
All of them look at me and I start to blush furiously from embarrassment. They all move to the side and make a little path for me to walk to the desk.
"Hi, I'm the new student (full name). I just transferred here and I was wondering if I could get my timetable?"
The lady behind the desk looked at me and smiled. She then looked to the side as I felt a hand on my shoulder that I wasn't expecting.
"Kyaa!"
"Haha, calm down, I just wanted to say that I'll be showing you around the school and to your classes and everything."
"O-oh, thank you. I'm (full name)."
"I'm Mayuzumi Shizuma, it's a pleasure."
"And I'm Mayuzumi Asuma! Let's be friends!"
I nod my head a little in response.
"Don't mind him, are you ready to go?"
I nod my head a little more confidently this time. As he leads me out. The school is huge and there was a lot of walking. But I enjoyed most of it. Mayuzumi was kind and he always smiled. His smile was very attractive, as was he.
After the school tour, he took me to my classroom. We said our farewells and he asked me to have lunch with his team. I obviously agreed.
At lunch, we all ate inside. I was introduced to the whole team. They were all very smiley except one but all very welcoming.
Conversations sparked up at the most random moments with the most random topics but one made everyone shut up.
"(Last name), how about dating me?"
"Aha, you can't be serious?" Asuma was asking me on a date?
"I'm not joking, let me take you on a date."
I look at Mayuzumi and then look away immediately as our eyes connect.
"Asuma, you can't date (last name)"
My head shoots up at these words.
"Why not?"
"Because I'm taking (last name) on a date. We've already arranged it."
I couldn't hold my blush so I took my bag and ran off.
No one came looking for me, which was a good thing. That was until the afternoon as I tried to leave.
"(Last name)! Wait up."
I stop and wait.
"Look, I'm sorry for saying that I was going on a date with you. You looked stuck with saying no and I just wanted to help. Can you forgive me?"
"I-I can forgive you. But."
"But what?"
"Actually take me on a date. A really one. I just want to know if I really am starting to develop feeling for you."
My whole face was red as I look up at him. But, his face was completely red as well.
"Of course I'll take you on an actual date. You should have just said so because I think I'm starting to develop feelings for you too."
"R-really?"
"Really. I've been trying to think of a way to make you mine. Also I'll take you tomorrow afternoon so bring some clothes to school tomorrow. I'll take you to dinner. Anyway, I have to get back to training."
He kiss the top of my forehead and jogs off. I place my hand on the place he kissed me. Oh my gosh! I'm going on a date with Mayuzumi Shizuma!