Let me help you. Heath

Warning: This is about depressed reader. If this maybe triggering for you then please don't read.

I was always the happy-go-lucky girl thay everyone loved. I was always cheering people up by smiling at them and telling really bad jokes. Apparently I cheer people up by just being me. But that wasn't the real me. Now that might sound cliché. But honestly, I'm not trying to be cool or main stream. I'm not seeking attention. If I was, I would have told everyone about my depression. But I haven't, it's my own dark secret. My own burden to carry.
Of course at school I keep it contained. I have to, the amount of times I've not wanted to, but needed to break down and didn't. I've always held it in until I reached home where I could weep in solitude. Where I could truly be alone. This was all fine and well until one day at school I was pushed over the edge.
It wasn't anything big. It was the smallest of things. My friend was joking with me and then it really got to me. It was after school and we were heading to our club activities. Mine was stride and hers was basketball. As soon as the joke came out the tears welled. I ran off in the opposite direction. I didn't matter that I left her there or the fact that I would miss stride which I had never done before. All that mattered was that no one saw me wallow in my despair. I was in a secluded place. I could get away with crying here but my stride team decided they needed me too much and came looking for me.
"(L/N-San?)"
I heard him calling. The one person I wished would never see me cry. I had the biggest of crushes on him and I couldn't let him see me this way but by the time I tried to escape, it was too late. His hand was on my shoulder and he was asking me what's wrong. I wanted to hide it. To keep it hidden forever but the words had a mind of their own. They blurted out before I could stop them. As soon as they stopped I felt as if my whole world was coming down. I expected him to push me away, to never speak to me again, hom to tell me I'm worthless and pathetic. But all my expectations shattered. He pulled me into a tight embrace. Heath-Senpai was so nice. His hugs were protective and warm. His sweet words soothed me and made me feel like I belonged.
"It's okay. We'll get through this together."
"Together?"
"Please, become mine and I'll show you how much you're really worth. I'll make you forget all of your sadness and if I can't, I'll stay forever to try."
"Thank you, Heath. I love you."
"I've waited so long for you to say that. I love you."