prolouge

Maddie and I were always best friends.

Wherever there was Chloe, there was Maddie. And the other way around.

Our mothers were childhood best friends, and always hoped they had daughters, so they would be too. I guess they got their wish. When our mothers found out they were both pregnant with girls at the same time, I wish I could've seen their faces. My mother claims she was the happiest person ever.

For our first Halloween, Maddie was peanut butter, I was jelly. In second grade, she was shampoo, I was conditioner. For seventh grade, I was cop and she was a robber. This year, I was Elsa and she was Anna. She convinced me.

When I had my first heartbreak in freshman year, (I believed that a senior really liked me. He only wanted to get in my pants) she comforted me with ice cream and Netflix.

There was also that one time in sixth grade where Kendall Vertes tried to steal Maddie away from me, but Maddie shook her head, and stuck by my side.

Let's not forget about how in eighth grade when Maddie's parents split up, how she came to me and I took her to Six Flags to cheer her up. Let's just say that she was smiling by the end of the day.

Maddie and I were best friends. Two peas in a pod. Nothing could change that.

That is, until Josh Hyland came along.

I'm so fucking excited for this, you guys don't even know

[coming soon]