TWENTY

Dear Diary,

It's been a week since we gotten married. My week living with Danial is awesome. After our dinner reception, we spend the night at the hotel. The next day we went over to Danial's parents house or should I say Umi & Abi's house. We spend the night there and three days later we bring a few of Danial's stuff to Atok's 'mansion' (as Danial jokingly call it).

Danial had decided to stay with Atok since Atok have more rooms to provide than his parent's place. Dahlia was excited of course. She was happy to finally have her own room. She had even worked out a plan for her room.

When we slept at his parent's home, Danial had to sleep on the floor because he doesn't own a big bed. Luckily I owned a Queen-sized bed so we don't have to spend money on a new bed.

Well, so far life as a wife was good. Umi taught me a few dishes. I enjoyed Dina's and Dahlia's ganged up on Danial very much.

We're not going on a honeymoon as we're financially tight. So we'll just stay home for now.

Love,

S.H.
---

Sofea

Flipping the egg, she grabbed the salt shaker and throw in abit onto the egg. Danial likes his egg with salt while Sofea who was used to having a plain sunny side up.

Placing the eggs on the plates, she brings them out to the dining table where Danial had just appeared. He sat on one of the chairs while Sofea went back in the kitchen to get the coffee for Danial and milk for herself.

She sat opposite of Danial and was just about to dig in when Danial interrupted. Sofea looked up to him and frowned.

"Say your prayers first before you eat."

Sofea's eyebrows shot up. Danial always does this to her. She has not memorised the prayer yet. She smiled sheepishly at him. "You pray, I 'ameen'."

Danial chuckled and brought up his hands. After saying their prayers, they ate in silence.

It was a Saturday. Everyone else has already eaten their breakfast and went on to do their own things. Danial had decided to wake up a bit late since hugging Sofea was such a nice feeling. But just a moment later, Sofea shot up in bed and said she will make breakfast for him. She seldoms make breakfast or lunch or dinner. But since it's the weekend, why not give the maid a chance to rest?

"So do you have any plans for today?" Danial asked.

"No. Do you?"

"I was thinking if you would like to accompany me to the mosque. There's a charity event for the orphanage. They have some booths selling a bunch of stuffs. I heard the famous bakery will be selling her cupcakes too."

"What famous bakery?"

"Fluff Bakery. Go and ask Dahlia. She always buys their cupcakes. It's delicious."

With a twinkle in her eyes, Sofea nodded in excitement. "Sounds yummy! How do you know I love desserts?"

"Of course I know. Dahlia used to tell me every single information about you before I agree to our marriage."

Sofea sat upright and leaned forward. "I didn't expect you to actually take notes."

Danial sat back in his chair and rolled his eyes. "I didn't. It just sticks to my head."

Sofea giggled as she gobbled up the last piece of the bread. "So what time will we be going?"

"After you've finish and get ready."