Four: Sleepover

Friday came quickly. You ignored the comments people at your school gave you. Because all you could think about is finally hanging out with Ariana. She gave you smiles and winks and said 'hey' to you in the halls. And that made your heart soar.

Ari❤️ (she saved her name in the phone as that): I was thinking about having a sleepover tonight, so we could spend more time together? A friend will spend the night at mine also, if that's okay with you?

You: Sure. What time?

Ari❤️: Is eight too late? Lol, that rhymed 😂

You: 😂 No, it's not.

Ari❤️: Awesome.

Then she texted you the address, and you went to the back into the kitchens to search for your mom. She was tending to the glazing of the donuts, humming to herself.

"Mom!" You called, and she looked up.

"Yes, baby?"

"Um, a friend of mine was wondering if I could spend the night. Can I?"

"Have I met this friend before?"

"It's Ariana. You know her, right?" You asked.

"Oh, the redheaded girl? Alrighty then. I guess it's okay."

"Thanks, Mom! I have to leave now, though. So, I'll see you and Dad tomorrow night!"

You called good-bye to your dad in his office, and headed out, hanging your apron up and gathering your school things before hopping in the car.

🍩•🍩•🍩

You murmured the address to Ariana's house by memory as you pulled up to what had to be the right address. It wasn't a mansion, which was what you had expected, and you let out a sigh of relief. You knew you would've looked odd and out of place if that was the case. But nevertheless, it was a big house, with a car parked in front of a garage. You parked next to the car, which wasn't exquisite, so you assumed it was Ariana's friend's car. Ariana had a light-blue colored car. This one was black.

You quickly texted Ariana that you were there, and she responded by saying she was coming out to meet you. Sure enough, Ariana dashed out of her house and pulled you into a hug. You blushed madly, realizing Ariana was touching you, never mind hugging.

"How are you, Y/N?" Ariana asked, following you to the back of your car.

"I-I'm fine. You?" You questioned, grabbing the bag you packed and shutting the trunk.

"Awesome! More now that you're here."

Ariana shyly smiled as you two walked up to her house, and you blushed. Was Ariana flirting with you? No, that's impossible...You dismiss the idea immediately, but you wouldn't stop dreaming.

A girl with brown hair was sitting on a beanbag in Ariana's spacious room. (Seriously, five of your bedrooms could fit into her one. She had a queen-sized bed, a flat screen tv was in the wall, leaving room for a dresser, mini fridge, entertainment center completed with the cool chairs, and other leisurely things.) The girl looked a little threatening to you, but you smile uneasily at her.

"Y/N, this is Elizabeth. Liz, this is Y/N," Ariana introduced.

Elizabeth stood and strolled over you you. You gulp heavily as Elizabeth eyed you up and down. She looked like a mean girl who was protective over Ariana.

"Liz!" Ariana hissed.

Elizabeth smiled at you. "Nice to meet you, Y/N."

"Erm, nice to meet you too, Elizabeth."

Ariana smiled at both of you, smiling. "Yay, you know each other! C'mon, we should get changed into something more comfortable."

You ask where the bathroom was at then followed Ariana's directions to it. You quickly changed into a t-shirt and pajama pants, then go back to Ariana's room, where she was was laughing about something. She has a really cute laugh.

Ariana was dressed in a pink, cute onesie, with her red hair in a ponytail. She saw you at the door and ushered you in.

"You look cute," you say, before blushing.

"Thanks, Y/N! I got it for Christmas!" She twirled around before letting out a cute squeak.

The redhead then hopped on her bed, still giggling. "So what are we going to do first?"

"Sleep," Elizabeth said, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. "You're too hyper."

"C'mon, Liz! You're no fun! Ooh! Let's play a game! I have Mario Kart downstairs in the Game Room! Let's go, Y/N!"

Before you could protest, Ariana took your hand and dragged you out of the room and down the stairs. All you could think about was the sweet smell of strawberries coming from your crush.