Fourteen: An Old Friend

Okay, so I was on a break, since I check this account every other day. Annnnnd when I got up here I was like "asdfghjkl" because of so many people following me and reading this!

Honestly, I didn't think many people would read this.

Thank you so much and I love you all!

Also, don't forget to suggest celebs for my Ariana Grande one-shot book that's coming up soon!

Soon both of your clothes were off, Ariana still on top. She grinded harshly on top off you, making you moan because of your wet centers touching each other. Even Ariana moaned along with you, kissing your chest and lips. Her arm was hanging off the bed, searching for something.

"Ari...what are you doing?" You asked through your haze.

"Getting your--F*CK!--surprise out..."

Her hips moved faster, she started panting, her hot breath hitting your chest. It seemed to you that she would be undone by the time you were shown the surprise.

"Oh God, Y/N! You feel so nice and wet right now," she moaned, starting to slow her pace.

Ariana finally pulled up what she was looking for. It was a huge, purple d*ldo. A smirk was evident on her face when she saw your surprised expression. You knew she was wild, but never knew it would come to this so quickly.

"Want a go?"

You nodded, your jaw hanging.

Ariana moved away, a wet sound heard in the room from you two pulling away. She bent down between your legs and dragged her tongue up your slit. You groaned at her teasing, and she chuckled.

"Fine," she decided, sitting up and holding up the toy.

She circled your cl*t with the tip, and you rolled your hips at the sensation. Then she slowly pushed the toy deep inside you. You took it all in, moaning quietly.

Once it was all in, Ari let you adjust to it before pulling it out and slamming it back in. Pretty soon after, you met her thrusts with your hips, moaning wildly.

Ariana watched you from above, smirking. You knew she loved seeing you like this, hot and sweaty and wet, moaning and groaning from her touch. It excited her even more.

"Faster," you managed to get out.

Ariana complied and increased her speed. She hit all the right places, filling you up. It felt so good you felt your climax coming earlier than usual.

"Ari..." Her name spilled from your mouth numerous times as you were close.

"I'm almost...almost..."

One last thrust brought you over the edge. Ari's name was ripped from your throat as your muscles tensed. She quickly crawled up to capture your lips with hers.

Once you were down from your high, Ariana cuddled up to you after removing the toy and dropping it on the ground. She traced patterns on your chest, looking up at you.

"How was that?" She asked.

"Amazing..."

Ariana giggled. "Good. 'Cause I've never used it before."

"Really?"

"Well, it's been used on me before. But I've never f*cked anybody with it."

"It sure didn't seem like it."

"Good...So, what now?"

You sat up and stretched. "Is it okay if I take a shower?"

"As long as I'm in it as well."

"Deal..."

♥·♥·♥

Still with no sign of Liz, you and Ari began feeling like your normal selves. You two went on dates, stayed the night as each other's house, and just spent time together in general.

The two of you were currently in the mall, sipping on icees. A few shopping bags hung from your arms because Ari had you wrapped around her little finger.

"Where should we go next?" You questioned, taking a sip from your [insert favorite flavor] icee.

"I need some more scents for my bathroom. So Bath & Body Works it is!"

(A/N: love that place)

"Can you help me? I don't want anything spicy. Something that's...you know...me."

You two smelled different scents, Ariana holding all the ones she want. A few people recognized Ariana and waved at her. Finally, once you were at the checkout line with Ariana buying multiple sets, you glanced around you at the other shoppers. Most were either teenagers you've never seen before, or middle-aged women. Then your eyes zeroed in on two girls. One turned around, and you quickly faced Ariana.

"We have to go," you quickly said.

"What? Why?"

"I'll explain later. We just need to go now."

You glanced over and mentally cursed when she made eye-contact with you. The other girl turned around...This was bad.

"She's here!" You hissed.

Ariana's eyes grew to the size of saucers. "Where?!"

"A few feet away. We've got to go now."

Ariana quickly gathered her bags, but it was too late. Liz and the other girl had trapped you two so you wouldn't leave.

"Ari! Y/N! How nice to see you two!" Liz exclaimed.

Ariana rolled her eyes. "Now you're stalking us. Great."

"What? I would never! This was just all a coincidence. Y/N," Liz turned to you, "I believe you've met Jeanette before?"

"Jeanette?" Ariana questioned, looking up at you.

"I thought you we're supposed to be in Canada?" You said.

"Canada?" Repeated Ari.

Jeanette shook her head. "Not anymore. I'm back."

"Back?" Ariana wearily said.

Jeanette glared at Ariana. "What are you? A parrot?"

"No, I'm her girlfriend," Ari sassily said. "And who are you?"

"You moved on from me?" Jeanette turned to you.

You sighed, wishing the ground would swallow you up. "Ari, she's my ex."

"Ex?!" Ari exclaimed. "I thought you never had girlfriend before?"

"We've only dated a couple of weeks. I never showed her to my parents. I never really counted it."

"So, you lied?"

"What? No! I mean, I--"

Ariana's eyes welled up with tears. You messed up big time...