Thirteen: Pillow Talk

Ariana hasn't seen Elizabeth for days now. No calls, no texts, no voicemails, no creepy stalkerish letters, no threats, nothing. Not a thing. Nope. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

"Y/N, I'm scared," she said one day at school.

It was lunch time, and neither of you were hungry so you two just sat in the lunchroom. You spun your half-empty bottle in circles while Ariana kept checking her phone and playing with her hair.

"How come? Has she finally sent you something?" You ask.

"No, she hasn't. And that's the thing. We haven't heard from her! What if she's plotting something against us?!"

"I'm sure everything will be fine."

But internally, you were worried. What if she was actually plotting to take Ariana away from you? You felt as if your heart would break. Ariana risked her popularity to be with you. And if she went back to Elizabeth, you'd be lonely again. Lonely without this gorgeous redhead by your side.

Ariana smiled, showing you her dimples. "You know I'll never leave you for her. I like you a lot."

She reached across the table to touch your hand. You stopped spinning the bottle to hold her hand back. Hopefully she didn't detect how nervous you were. If she did, she didn't say anything.

"Are you going to work today?" She asked, changing the topic.

"Probably not. I can't stand to look at my parents again. Or seeing the place one last time. It just sucks, you know?"

"I'm really sorry, baby. If it makes you feel any better, my mom said they haven't signed it yet."

"But it won't stop them from selling it sometime later. I'm just frustrated, Ari."

"Need to skip the rest of school? We can go back to my house and rest. I had a massage bed installed a few days ago. We can lay on that so you can relax."

You shrugged. You didn't have the energy to continue with classes. "Yeah, let's go."

•🍩•🍩•

You felt yourself being shook awake, and you opened your eyes to Ariana's beautiful face. A sleepy smile spread across your face as you sat up a little.

"Have a nice nap?" She asked, pushing hair from your face.

You nodded in reply. "What time is it?"

"Close to four. Are you hungry? We can order in if you want?"

"It'll be fine. I just want to lay here."

Ariana smiled and snuggled up to you on the vibrating bed. The vibrations really helped you become at ease. You felt relaxed and less tense than sleeve before.

"Whatcha thinking about?" She asked, starting to draw patterns on your hip, underneath your shirt.

"You," you mumbled against her head. You still couldn't believe how lucky you were to have her.

"What about me?"

"How beautiful you are...how lucky I am to have you...how beautiful your eyes are...your red hair...Wait, how come you dyed it that color?" You asked.

Ariana shrugged. "To make me stand out more, I guess. You know how teenagers are, dying their hair crazy colors. I'm thinking about dying it brown."

"Oh, is that your original color?"

"Nah, my hair was black. Black and curly. It was a hassle straightening it everyday. But now I miss my curls."

Ariana poked her lip out, and you poked it back in. But it stuck right back out.

"Um...Ari? Can I ask you a serious question?" You asked when the question popped into your head.

"Sure. What's up?"

You thought back to that day in the mall with Matt. You had never asked her before about it because you didn't think of it. But now that you guys were just talking about things, you remembered about it.

"Was there ever something between you and your friend Matt?" You hesitantly asked.

Ariana sighed. "Yeah, Y/N, there was. But it didn't last long because I realized I was into girls. Why?"

"He sounded a bit sad when talking about our relationship. And I hoped nothing was wrong or that he'd come back for revenge like Elizabeth."

Ariana shook her head. "No way. Matt's not like that. He just wants to see me happy, that's all. He's admitted it, and we're still friends."

"He seems like a nice guy. They all seem like nice friends. How did you know you liked girls?"

"...It was a little while after I kissed Liz. Other girls were interested in me, and I started kissing them and I was attracted to girls afterwards. So, ta-da! And besides, they're much better than boys. They have softer lips and softer skin, and they want to meet your needs, and are more thoughtful, you know?"

You nodded in agreement. "How did your parents take it?"

"They were a bit shocked, but they knew they couldn't change me. Once I make up my mind, it's over. Like with my hair. They couldn't stop me anyways. But sometimes...sometimes I wish they were normal..."

This was really it. The moment of all relationships. The moment where you open up to your partner.

"Oh, Ari. Having parents who own businesses suck," you assured. "When I was younger, they paid more attention to the shop than me. So I know how you feel."

Ariana shrugged. "But it's okay. 'Cause I have you, Y/N. And you can make me forget about anything."

Ari climbed on top of you without warning, then she smashed her lips into yours. You savored the sweet, strawberry taste of her lips as you held her hips.

As the kiss deepened, Ariana started rocking her hips on you. You let out a soft groan in her mouth, causing her to chuckle softly. She began grinding on you, and you felt yourself become wet.

"Does it feel good?"

All you could do was nod. Who knew she was capable of turning a sweet, innocent moment into a very sexual one? Oh, right. You did.

"I got a surprise for you, I ordered it a while ago, but never got the chance to use it..."

And you lost yourself in a world of bliss...

Don't worry, the scene will continue in the next chapter ;)