Eleven: Movie Day

Oh my gosh, I've reached 1k reads! Thank you guys so much! It means a lot to me!

And I'd love for you to maybe comment? 😄

I was also thinking about posting an Ariana one-shot book (dirty, of course) with different celebs. Would you guys read it if I did? It would be both lesbian and straight. 😊😉

You couldn't get out of bed the next morning, the sadness in your body too heavy to move. Your parents didn't even force you to go to school, and you took the opportunity to stay home and rest.

Ari❤️: Baby, where are you? 😢

You: Home. Don't feel good.

Ari❤️: I'll be right over

You didn't even have the strength to type in that she didn't have to come over. Besides, your parents are gone, and you didn't mind having Ariana over. You loved her company, and you hoped she could take your mind off of the shop.

How could your parents even think that? They loved that place like it was their child also! And then they talk about selling it to some bigger company?

In twenty minutes, a knock sounded at the door. "Coming," you lazily called, before slipping out of bed and going to the front door.

Ariana turned and smiled at you, holding a bowl and a grocery bag. "Hi, baby! You said you were sick, so I brought soup!"

You laughed internally as you let her in. "I'm not sick, Ari. I just wasn't feeling well."

"Was it about yesterday?"

You nodded truthfully.

"I also got ice cream we can eat. And some movies. We can have a movie day here, if you want?" She asked.

"That would be perfect."

🍦•🍦•🍦

After two movies, your mind started to wonder to the girl to your left, absentmindedly stroking your thigh. Her fingers were going back and forth slowly, lazily. Her attention was on the screen in front of her, displaying an action movie. You weren't as into action movies, though, obviously.

"Like what you're looking at?" Ariana asked, her eyes remaining on the scene playing.

"I'm loving it," you snidely remarked.

Ariana squeezed your thigh, biting her lower lip sexily. Her hand slid upward, towards your covered crotch. "Oh really?"

"Mhm," you managed to get out, keeping your mouth closed.

"And you don't just like my...hand?"

On the last word, her hand palmed you, causing you to gasp. You were wearing shorts today, and they weren't exactly the thickest. Your eyes were on Ariana's hand as her thumb massaged you in circles.

"N-no. I l-like you for you," you stuttered. But it didn't mean you didn't appreciate the things her hand was doing.

"Are you sure about that?" Her hand slipped under your shorts, and palmed you through your underwear. Your eyes closed and your head tilted back as you concentrated on her hand. She stroked you, and you felt yourself getting wet.

"Yesssss," you hissed.

All too soon, her hand came out from your shorts, and you groaned and opened your eyes. Ariana was between your legs, tugging off your shorts. A smirk appeared on her face as she locked eyes with you. Once your lower half was naked, Ariana kissed up your thigh, making you spread your legs. You couldn't wait to feel Ariana on your most intimate area again.

This time, her tongue flicked upwards against you, and you moaned softly. She did it again, with more pressure, and again. You started to whimper as her tongue found your clit. It felt a lot better than her fingers, but you wouldn't complain if she used her hand again. She was a master at this type of stuff.

Your hips rose as she wrapped her lips around the bud and sucked. Moans spilled from your mouth, your hands gripped the edge of the couch. Her hand reached up to circle your hole like yesterday. You held her head down there, loving the attention you were receiving on your clit.

A finger slipped in, soon followed by another. The moan forced itself from your throat when she began thrusting into you. Your walls clenched around Ari's digits, causing her to moan against you, and you let out a slightly louder moan. The amount of pleasure Ariana was causing you was ridiculous. Her fingers may have been small, but they worked more wonders than you've ever experienced.

Her name repeatedly came from your lips, recurring more frequently the closer you were to releasing. You finally came when Ariana gave one last big lick to your clit, and you exploded all over her mouth and hand.

"You taste so good, Y/N," Ariana said after she got up from cleaning you. Her tongue ran around her mouth, cleaning it up as well.

"Really?"

Ari nodded and leaned up to kiss you, and you tasted yourself on her lips. "I actually do. But not better than you."

She giggled and helped you dress before cuddling up with you.

"Don't you want a go?" You asked, wrapping an arm around her small waist.

"No, baby. This is about you. You're upset."

You rest your chin on her head as hers were on your chest. You wanted to show her how you really felt, but decided to wait until later.