Ten: Stress Reliever

You turned to Ariana, who had a shocked expression on her face as well. Buy the shop??? But why??

"They can't buy it!" You exploded. This was a wonderful place you come to everyday to get rid of your stress. You loved smelling the baked goods being made, and loved talking to the regulars that came.

"Mrs. Grande said you could still have your old job," your mom included.

That made nothing better, and you searched into your girlfriend's eyes. "Did you know anything about this?"

Ariana held her hands up and shook her head. "I talked to my mom and she said they weren't going to buy it!"

You ran a hand through your hair in frustration before storming out with Ariana scurrying after you. She followed you to your car and prevented you from closing the door.

"Babe, are you okay?"

You didn't say anything, just rubbed your face with your hands. "No, I need some time to think."

"I'm going with you," Ariana said with determination.

The two of you argued before you sighed in defeat and let her jump in the car. You drove away, not having an exact destination, but you just had to get away from your parents. How could they be so happy about it? It was your home, and you're sure they loved the place as much as you.

Sure the business isn't booming like it used to be, but they still had to love it.

"Maybe we should stand up to them?" Ariana asked.

"They're our parents," you sighed. "They'll win, because our parents need the money...I'm so upset..."

Ariana sat back and played with her hair for a moment, watching the world pass by outside. Then she faced you and told you to pull the car over.

"What for?"

"Just do it. Into the woods."

You did as you said and drove into the woods carefully, making sure nothing hit your car. Ariana told you to cut the car off as she undid her seatbelt. You did as you were told and undid your seatbelt as well.

Your girlfriend leaned over and caught your lips in a sweet, passionate kiss. You held her hips after she climbed into your lap.

"Ari...what are you...doing?" You asked in between kisses.

"Taking your mind off of it," she murmured against your lips. Her hands went to the hem of your shirt and she pulled it up and off of you. Her lips sucked on your neck, and you softly moaned.

Ariana took off your bra next, then led a trail of kisses and small bites down your chest. Her warm tongue went over a nipple, and you gave another moan. With your other breast being occupied by her hand, you let out soft moans as Ariana sucked and kissed and licked at your breast. You squirmed in your seat, feeling the heat at your core.

She switched breasts, starting to grind on you. Without hesitation, you moved her hips against yours, and you were frustrated that your jeans were in the way. If you had worn a skirt like Ariana, there would've been more friction.

By then, your moans started turning into groans and whimpers. Your face was on fire at how embarrassed you were, but Ariana was definitely aroused. It was obvious when she released your breast and gave you another kiss, this one being heated.

Her hands worked at your jeans, and she pulled them along with your underwear. There you were, naked for Ariana. She pulled away to take in all of your body, and you felt uncomfortable at it.

"Don't be shy," she said, her hand trailing down your stomach. "You're so beautiful..."

You watched as her hand went down in between your legs, to your hot core. Her fingers lightly brushed at your slit, then running over your clit. You let out a strangled moan as she repeatedly did this, her eyes never leaving your face. Then she dipped her index finger inside and circled your clit lightly at first, increasing her pressure every few strokes. Your breathing grew shallow, and you threw your head back.

"You're so freaking wet for me," Ariana moaned, biting her lip afterwards.

You bucked your hips as she teased at your hole. She circled your entrance teasingly, and you gripped her hips tightly.

"Please," you whimpered.

After a few more circles, Ariana pushed a finger inside of you. A sigh escaped your mouth and you closed your eyes. You rocked against her finger for a moment as she watched you. Then another finger was added, and you thrusted back on her fingers. Moans spilled out of your mouth at the feeling of Ariana finally inside you, thrusting up into you.

"You like that, baby?" She asked, curling her fingers.

You gave her a louder moan, nodding also.

She sped up her pace, and you matched her speed. Ariana moaned right along beside you as she pleasured you. You haven't had sex very often, and it's been a while since the last time you had it, so you felt the tightening in your abdomen in no time.

Your thrusts became sloppy as your orgasm approached. "Ari...Ari, I'm gonna--I'm gonna..."

Your insides clenched around Ariana's finger as your orgasm came, and you saw all white as you drifted into a state of bliss. Ariana still moved inside of you, drawing it out.

You came off your high struggling to catch your breath and watching Ariana withdraw her fingers. She locked eyes with you before sticking her fingers in her mouth. She sucked on them, moaning slightly.

"You taste so good," she said, smiling.

"I should've expected that," you said, sitting up. "But why did you do that?"

"Because you were obviously stressed. And you needed a stress reliever. Me."

"I didn't know you were capable of all that." You grabbed your pants and underwear, and slid them back on.

"Oh, I'm capable of a lot of things. More than that."

You stared at your girlfriend in surprise. It's weird how a person could look so sweet on the outside, but be the complete opposite on the inside. "But you're so sweet, Ari."

Ariana raised an eyebrow mischievously. She put her hands on your shoulders and started messing with your hair. "Oh, I can show you how sweet I can be, Y/N."

With that, she kissed me heatedly again...