Chapter Three: Boyfriends

Clunk, clunk, clunk. The sound of Steve's boots echoed through the wind. It was dark, too dark. He stopped in an opening, and looked around. A dark forest.. He looked at his feet to see dark hands reaching out for him. He jumped up and reached behind him for his shield. It wasn't there. He recovered and took off into a sprint again. He saw a small light coming from the end of the path he was running on. He rushes forward, and took a leap of faith.
     He opened his eyes and looked around him. He was in a grassy field. The wind blew slightly as he stood up, taking a few leaves with it. He looked over to see Tony standing there, looking around. "Tony...." He said softly. Tony looked at him and a blush came into his cheeks. Steve opened his arms for Tony, and smiled. Tony took off into a sprint, then leaped into his arms. Steve hugged him and smiled. He looked down at his feet and saw the darkness starting to take him.
     The sky darkened, and thunder roared out. He was slowly being taken by the dark. Tony stood there, as if he couldn't move. He reached out for Steve, who only smiled and breathed out "It's not your fault." Steve was then taken back to the dark forest, and pinned to the ground. A cold substance then started to surround him and freeze. He struggled, but was no match for the ice. It kept him in place. He tried to kick around and move, tears in his eyes. He'd never see Tony again, he'd be frozen forever again. No.. This isn't what he wanted...

      "NOOOO!!!" "STEVE!" A voice yelled into his ear. He opened his eyes and looked up to see Tony. "T- Tony..." "Steve... Holy shit.. You scared me.." He whispered. Steve felt a few tears fall from his eyes as he looked into Tony's eyes. "W- What happened?" Steve asked and sat up. "Well.. I woke up with a headache and saw you in my bed. I freaked out a first then my memory slowly started to come back. Man... I got wasted... Anyways as I was working that out, you started crying and freaking out. I started to shake you. You almost punched me but I pinned you down and tried yelling at you. It seemed to work." Tony explained whipping Steve's eyes. "W- Wait... If your memory started to come back... D- Do you remember-" "Yes, I remember kissing you Steve." Tony mumbled with a blush. Steve covered his mouth and looked away. It was kinda awkward. "Did you enjoy it?" Tony asked him with a smirk. Steve looked at him, completely red. "It was my first kiss Stark. I have nothing to compare it too."  Tony rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm sorry..." "It's fine Stark..." "Do you like me?" "What?" "Do you like me Steve?" Tony asked again, leaning closer. Steve bit his lip and looked down at his lap. He couldn't hide it any longer. But he couldn't spit out the words.
      Tony leaned to his ear, his breath brushing Steve's ear. "Because I like you Stevie~" he whispered. Steve closed his eyes. "W- Why do you say that." "I took my a while... But while drinking last night.... I realized my feelings for you.." He whispered. Steve shivered at Tony's words. "I- I like you too Tony... I have for a while..." "And you kept this from me sweetheart? Tch, I'll just have to fix that." "Tony-" Steve was cut off by a passionate kiss. Steve groaned in the kiss and threw his arms around Tony's neck. Tony broke off and smiled at him. "Let's take this slow. Tomorrow... I'll take you on a date... Let's try to get some sleep ok?" Tony said and laid down next to him. Steve nodded and let Tony pull him close, and he slowly smiled to himself. Everything turned out great for him.

       Tony had kept his promise. Right now, they had grabbed some ice cream and were walking through the streets of the city. Steve was still amazed by modern technology, and that's why Tony loved it. The sparkle in Steve's big blue eyes made his heart thump loudly.
      "Tony! Let's go there!" Steve said suddenly and pointed to a park. Tony looked at him funny, but Steve just grabbed his hand and pulled him along inside. They sat down on a bench and leaned back. "So what now?" Tony asked Steve and looked at the blonde. Steve only smiled and leaned on his shoulder. "We just relax. Talk about different things..." "Things like our relationship?" Steve hummed in agreement and looked up at Tony. Tony took Steve's hand, and turned to face him. " Steven Rogers, will you be my boyfriend?" Steve smiled and hugged him. "Yes... Yes I will..." Steve whispered. Tony smiled to himself and held Steve close.
       They hurried back to the tower, and rushed inside to tell the other avengers. "Everyone! We have news!" Tony shouted as they entered the living room. Everyone looked at the couple and Tony smiled. "Steve and I are a couple!" "About freakin time!" Clint shouted at them with a smile upon his face. "Steven! We are proud!" Thor said and pulled Steve into a crushing hug. "Huh?" "Oh come  on Stark. Everyone knew Steve liked you, but you." Natasha said and leaned back. Tony stood there, like he was going to say something, but then shook his head. "Well it doesn't matter anyways Tony, you have Steve now." Bruce said to him as Steve got Thor to let go of him. Tony smiled and walked over to Steve, and grabbed his chin and make him look at him. "Tony?-" Tony crashed his lips onto Steve, who's face turned bright red and his eyes widened. Tony pulled off and smiled. "You're right Bruce. Jarvis, have Steve's stuff moved to my room." "Yes sir."
      Steve sat on the couch as Tony walked off, his face red and his mouth gaping open. Everyone looked at Steve, and couldn't help but laugh.

Authors note: Next chapter will be a time skip of one year. Also, the next chapter will be Mpreg. This is your warning. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it.