Chapter Twenty Four: Growing Up (Maybe)

Sapphire walked down the hall, her tablet in hand and a soda in the other. She walked over to Peter's room, still looking at her tablet and opened his door. "Hey Pet- OH MY GOD!!!" She screamed. Wade was in his room, a hand down Peter's pants, and was making out with him. Peter instantly shut up and looked at his little sister, and threw a blanket over Wade. "Sapphire! It's not what it looks like!" Peter said, looking for his shirt frantically. "IT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!! OH GOD!!! WHAT IS PAPA GONNA SAY- I'm telling him!" Sapphire said and rushed off in a full sprint. "WAIT!! DON'T YOU DARE!!" Peter yelled and chased after her. "JARVIS!! WHERE'S PAPA?!" Sapphire yelled running down the stairs. "Master Stark is with your father in the lab." Sapphire nodded and threw a door opened and ran into the lab. Steve was sitting there drawing in his note pad, while Tony was complaining about something. Sapphire panted and looked at Steve, then Peter ran inside with Wade's hoodie on. "Peter snuck his boyfriend into his room!" Sapphire yelled as Peter tackled her. Steve and Tony looked over, and stared. "Is this true Peter?" Tony asked in his stern voice. Peter gulped and let go of Sapphire, who ran over and hid behind Steve. "Yeah..." Peter flushed and looked at the ground. Steve sighed and placed his head in his hand. "Peter... We've been over this..." "How could you? I've never done this!" Tony said as he scolded Peter. Steve glared at Tony, who smiled nervously. "Well... As long as you use protection." "Pops!" Peter whined and hid his face. Steve smiled and kissed the top of Peter's head. "I mean it. But this doesn't mean you're not grounded." Steve said. Peter blushed darkly and then left the room. Tony looked at Sapphire, who still had a weirded out look on her face. "You ok princess?" "I will never unsee, what I've seen." She shivered. "Come on. Let's go eat some ice cream and watch a movie." Steve said and walked away with her.
       The next day at school, Sapphire couldn't look at Peter and Wade the same. Final exams and collages filled her mind and she groaned in frustration. "You ok there gorgeous?" Sapphire looked up to see Johnny, and she smiled. "Yeah... I just had a rough night, and I'm kinda stressed." "Don't stress sweetheart. Hey, Sue and I are going to the arcade, wanna come?" Sapphire smiled and nodded.
      "Got another date?" "Shut up Peter." Sapphire mumbled. "Ok, I know what happened last night was awkward... But I don't want that to affect our relationship. Please?" "Oh fine..." She smiled and hugged her brother. She broke the hug and looked back at her phone. It buzzed and she smiled. "My rides here. Papa and dad know, so see ya Peter!" Sapphire waved and ran to the parking lot. "Sorry, Sue had a date with someone. So it's just us." "Totally fine." Sapphire said and blushed a little bit. They pulled up to the arcade and went inside. "I bet you can't bet me at this racing game." Johnny smirked. "You're on." Sapphire snickered and rolled her sleeves back. In the end, they ended with a draw, and went into giggled fits. Johnny held her hand as they left the arcade and walked to the car. "Hey Johnny? Wanna come meet my dads?" Johnny looked at her and smiled. "Sure, why not?" He chuckled.

      "I'm home! And I have a friend!" Sapphire called, taking her shoes off and hanging up their coats. "The Masters are in the living room." Jarvis said, making Johnny jump. "Thanks J. Come on Johnny." Sapphire said and lead him to the living room. Steve looked up from his sketch book and smiled at the teens. Tony looked up from his tablet, and his eyes landed on Johnny. "Hey dad, papa. This is my friend Johnny Storm. Johnny, theses are my parents." Sapphire said. "It's nice met you  Mr. and Mr. Stark." Johnny said with a small smile. "It's nice to met you too. Please, call me Steve." Steve said and shook his hand. "It's nice to met you kid. Call me Tony." Tony said, and shook Johnny's hand, looking as though he wanted to break it. Johnny laughed nervously and pulled his hand back, and Sapphire rolled her eyes and dragged Johnny off. "Sorry about my dad. He's overprotective. Papa seemed to like you." "Yeah... Hey Saphy, I wanted to talk to you about something..." "Yeah?" She asked turning around. His face and ears flushed, then he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into a kiss. Sapphire was shocked, the kissed him back, throwing her arms around his shoulders. They broke off and smiled at each other. "So Saphy, how long have you liked me?" "Since the moment we met.." She said and kissed him again. A click went off and Peter stood their with a camera smirking. "That's a keeper. Dad!!" Peter yelled and took off into a sprint. "NOOOO!!!!" Sapphire yelled and chased after him.

      A week later, Sapphire and Johnny were a couple. Sue had squeezed Sapphire half to death, and scolded Johnny for not telling her about his crush. Peter smiled at his sister, who seemed happy with her new boyfriend. "They're such a cute couple eh Petey?" Wade smiled and kissed his cheek. Peter smiled and kissed Wade back, then looked at his watch. "Sapphire and I have a busy day ahead of us. Patrolling the city and stuff." Peter said and waved good bye to his boyfriend.
      "Johnny is such a sweetheart!" Sapphire said flying through the night sky. Peter laughed and rolled his eyes under the mask. "You're as bad as I was. Calm down and take it slow ." "You're one to talk Spidy." "Shut up." Peter said and landed on the harbor ground. "Hey Spidy? What time is it?" "It's... About 10:30, why?" "Shit! Papa and Dad are gonna kill us!" "What?! Why?!" "Of course you weren't paying attention. We have to be home before 10 if we're going to be heroes!" Sapphire cried and looked around. Soon, before they could react, there was a bright light and Iron Man and Thor came out. "Call of the search parties Cap, we've found them." Tony said. "Young heroes, you have worried us all dearly." Thor said, with his arms crossed. Sapphire and Peter chuckled nervously, and followed Tony and Thor into the jet that was there.
     They landed at home, changed into their normal clothes to see Steve waiting for them. "You two worried me sick!" Steve exclaimed and hugged them. "We're fine pops." "We're sorry..." They mumbled over and over as Steve rambled on. Tony sighed and leaned bad as Thor looked at him. "Those kids are going to be the death of me.." "I hope not Man of Iron. Now, I must go see Helen and Jane. Fair the well." Thor said and flew off. Tony looked at the sky, and frowned. 'I'm not ready for them to grow up.. But I know I'll always be their shield..' Tony thought and then walked inside.

Author's Note: SPIDYPOOL!! Ok, that's out of my system. Anyways I just wanted to thank everyone for the follows, reads, and favorites! It means a lot to me! We've reached over 1000 reads!! WOOT!!! (Totally weird XD) I have another story called 'Second Chance' if you wanna check it out.

ISailEveryShip