Chapter Five: Ultron

"Tony!" Steve gasped in horror as his husband fell over. He got down from the exam table and hurried over to Tony's side. He shook Tony's shoulder and try and wake him up. "Damnit Anthony wake up!" Steve yelled at him. Tony groaned and opened his eyes. "Steve? Oh babe I had the weirdest dream. You were pregnant." "It's not a dream dear..." Steve sighed and looked into his brown eyes. "Pregnant.... Me dad... IM GONNA BE A FATHER!!!" Tony yelled in horror. "Tony, calm down." "I'm not ready to be a dad! Hell, I'm not father material! The public would agree with me! I mean, I can barely take care of myself, none less of another human being. Oh god Steve, this kid is going to get screwed up because of me." Tony vented, pacing back and forth. Steve grabbed his shoulder and made Tony look at him. "Calm down Tony. You're not alone in this. You won't mess up. You're not your father, you are Tony Stark, Iron Man, my husband, this baby's father, and you are going to be one hell of a father." Steve said before kissing him. Tony sighed in defeat. Steve wasn't going to let him get away with what he had just said. At least someone believe in him.
       But that wasn't the end of it.
      "Europe? We have to go to Europe? Why?" Steve asked Nick Fury. "We have located Loki's sector." And that's all that Tony heard, his mind still on about being a father. The next thing he knew, they were on a jet to Europe. Steve was talking with Bruce, when he winced a bit as he stood. "Steve! Are you ok?! Do you need to sit down? Water? Something to eat? I'll give you anything." Tony asked and held Steve's hand. Steve shook his head and smiled. "I'm fine Tony, really. It's just my back that's all." "You need to sit down." "I'm fine Tony." Steve said and kissed his cheek. "If you say so. But if you need a break, you say the word and you're out." Tony told him. Steve smiled. "Calm down. I'm so happy that you're worrying, but we just need to finish this mission, then I can take time off. Ok?" Tony nodded and kissed Steve's forehead.
      "We're landing." Clint called from the polite seat. Steve pulled his mask over his head and smiled at Tony. "Good luck out there." He said. "Stay safe."

      Steve ran through the forest, fighting off the hydra army. He stood in an opening, and looked around. He felt as though there was something off. He looked around, only to be lifted off his feet. "AHH!!!" His hood was taken off his head and his ear piece was ripped out. Everything was moving too fast he had no clue where he was. He clung to whatever was holding him, because he was worried out of his mind. Suddenly, he came to a halt, and he wasn't outside anymore. He took in a shaky breath and looked up and his eyes widened.

      Tony fought through the hyrda soldiers when he heard Steve scream. "STEVE! Steve answer!" "No one can get a hold of him!" Clint called through the ear piece. "Jarvis! Track Steve's ear piece!" Tony called. He followed the location to the last spot Steve had been standing. He picked up Steve's ear piece and looked around. Steve had to be here somewhere. "I'm going in!" Tony yelled and pushed into full thrust. "Stark!" Natasha yelled in a warning tone, but Tony didn't listen.
     Tony rushed inside and fought his way through. "Steve! STEVE!!" He yelled as he ran. "Tony!" A faint voice yelled. Tony ran towards it and looked with anger. Someone was holding his husband, and he wasn't going to have any of it. "Let. Him. Go." He growled at the person. The person smiled and placed Steve on the ground. Steve got up and rushed over to Tony, who put a protecting hand around Steve's waist. The person only smiled again before a swish of the breeze rushed past them. "Thanks Tony. Get the sector, I'll take care of things here." "Steve...." "I'm fine. Thank you dear, but we do have a mission." Steve reminded him. Tony nodded and ran off.

     Tony didn't know how Steve had talked him into it, but he had found Loki's sector. "I found it." He reported and walked out of his suit. He walked over to it only to feel a little.... Different. He saw the avengers, dead, and then he saw Steve. He rushed over to him and looked down at him. Steve coughed and looked at him. "Why... You... Could have... Saved us..." Steve coughed out.

     Steve sat in the jet on the way rubbing his stomach and leaning back. Tony sat there watching Steve,and couldn't help but smile. Even after what he saw, his husband could always bring a smile to his face. Tony got up and moved over to Steve, and sat next to him. "So... That all happened." "Hm... Yes it did. But now that Fury knows... Even though he'll have my head.... I can take time off. So no need to worry anymore ok?" Steve assured Tony. Tony nodded and put an arm around his husband. "You better. And I'll make sure to always be there for you, and the stinker." "Who's your kid too Tony." "Fine, booger?" "Tony..." "Ok ok, I'll keep working on that." Tony raised his hands up to show he was messing around. Steve rolled his eyes and laid his head on Tony's shoulder, slowly falling asleep. Tony laid his head on Steve's and smiled. He could be a father. He could do it.

     The tower seemed to glow more and more after their mission. Steve had more attention than he needed and or wanted. He would always assure them that he was fine, even though his body was sore. Tony had spent most of his time in the lab with Bruce, even though Steve didn't have a clue on what. But he came out to check up on to make sure he was ok.
      Steve sat in the living room with everyone else. He smiled at them all as they told stories and passed around drinks. Thor had his hammer sitting down, as Tony tried over and over on lifting it. "You try Steve." Clint told him with a little nudge. "Oh no I couldn't." "Just give it a go." "Oh... Alright." Steve said and walked over to the hammer. He grabbed it and it started to lift. He smiled, but then noticed the look in Thor's eyes. Well, even though I hammer wasn't that heavy, he wouldn't lift it. So he acted as though he couldn't lift. "Looks as though I'm not worthy." Steve said and sat back down.
      "How can you be worthy?" A voice rasped out. Everyone's attention turned to a broken down robot that was limping into the room. "You're all puppets... tangled in... strings... strings..." "Ultron..." Bruce's voice cracked as Tony stood up. "Tony, what's going on?" Steve asked his husband. Before Tony can answer, other robots of Tony's started to fill the room. "Steve go!" "Not today Anthony!" Yelled and kicked one of the robots. "I'm in trouble aren't?" Tony asked as Clint and Natasha handle some robots coming for him and Steve. "You better believe it!" Steve yelled as Thor started smashing robots behind them. Ultron looked at Steve and pointed a broken finger at them. "You're the weakness..." Tony stood in front of Steve as Ultron fell onto the ground. "I had strings... But now I'm free." He said before Thor smashed him. Steve took in a deep breath and looked at Tony. "Explain... Now." Nevermind, Tony was not going to ever be cut out for this parenting crap.

Author's note : this won't be exactly like the movie, but I'll have some things the same. I haven't seen the movie in a little while and I'm going off memory. Thanks to those who are reading, and good day :)