Chapter Twenty Two: Boys

Sapphire walked through the halls of the high school, reading the school news paper. Of course stories about Vibranium and Spider-Man. She turned the corner, then ran into someone. She fell back, her books and papers scattering around on the ground. "Fuck! Sorry!" A males voice said. Sapphire looked up and meet with blue eyes, almost like her own. "No, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking." Sapphire said as the boy started to help her pick up her things. "I'm Johnny, Johnny Storm." The boy said and handed her her things. "Sapphire, Sapphire Jane." She said and took her things from him. "I know you! You're friends with Wade Wilson and Peter Parker." "Yeah. I am." She said and walked along side him. "Cool. Well, I've got class. It was nice to met you Jane." "Sapphire's fine Johnny." Sapphire told him, than ran off. Her heart was racing and she couldn't help but smile. He was really really dreamy.
Sapphire sat in her chair, and Peter looked at her. "What's with the look?" "Hm? What did you say Petey?" Peter smirked and poked her cheek. "You like someone~" "W- What?! N- No! You're out of your mind!" Sapphire said and turned her head away, face flushed. "Yeah, that's what you think." "Why don't you go make out with Wade, then come back and tease me." Peter's face turned bright red and Sapphire smirked in victory. "That wouldn't be a bad idea" "Shut the hell up Wade!" Peter said and hid his face in his hands. "Oh my god Peter! Take a hint!" Sapphire said with a roll of her eyes. Wade leaned over to Peter's ear and whispered into his ear, and Peter nodded slowly. Sapphire smirked and Wade gave her the thumbs up.

Sapphire sat in a tree, looking as Wade and Peter as they talked. Wade soon took Peter into his arms, and kissed him. Sapphire pulled out her phone, and started snapping pictures.
"What ya doin?" A voice said. Sapphire jumped and looked around, then saw Johnny sitting next to her. "Oh. Hey Johnny. I'm just talking pictures." "Is that Peter and Wade? Well it's about damn time." Johnny chuckled. Sapphire looked at Johnny and raised an eyebrow. "You don't mind same sex couples?" "I'm not a complete asshole. Wade's been my friend forever. He's been crushing on Peter since middle school." Johnny said and leaned back. Sapphire smiled and leaned back on the tree as well. "So... How long have you know Peter?" "A really long time. Since I skipped a few it get to see him all day long." "Really? Hey, wanna hang out after school?" Sapphire smiled and nodded.

After school, Sapphire texted her dads that she was going out with a friend, and she followed Johnny through the town. They walked into the arcade and started to play some games, and ate some pizza. By the time it was 6, they were walking through the streets, holding hands without knowing. "Do you want me to walk you home?" "Well... If I show you where I live.. Can I trust you not to tell anyone?" "I cross my heart" Johnny said. Sapphire lead the way, and they were at the first floor of the Stark Tower. "You live here?!" "Yeah... My dads own the place. I'm really Sapphire Stark." Sapphire said with a small smile. Johnny smiled back and then pulled out his phone. "Can I have your number?" Sapphire nodded and put her number into his phone, then he kissed her cheek before waving and running off. Sapphire placed a hand on her cheek and smiled.
She came inside with a smile plastered on her face and hugging her phone like it was the best thing in the whole world. Steve looked up from his book when Sapphire ran over and hugged him. "Sapphire dear? Why are you in such a good mood?" Steve asked as she stood up with her dreamy smile. "I just had... An amazing day with my new friend... And his name is Johnny Storm." Sapphire said and giggled. "So.. You have a crush." Steve said with a smile. "Maybe a little one. I mean, he has prefect blonde hair, and big blue eyes that are to die for." She said and laid her head in Steve's lap. Steve smiled and kissed her forehead, as she went on and on about him and the day she had. "He's amazing." "I'm glad you like him. Today seems like a good day. Peter has a boyfriend and you have a new friend." Steve said and placed her book down. "Omg! Peter told you guys?!" "Yes, he did. Your father freaked out at first, and I was a little nervous about it. But Wade seems like a nice enough kid for Peter. I'm sure that Tony won't be liking him any time soon." Steve said as they got up and walked down the hallway. "Well... Johnny knows where I live." "You told him?" "He offered to walk me home.. So yeah.. You're not mad at me... Right?" "Of course not sweetheart, just be careful on who you trust." Steve told her and walked away.
Sapphire ran into Peter's room, and shut the door. Peter looked up from his laptop, and smirked at Sapphire. "So. What happened with you?" "I went out with that boy in our grade, Johnny Storm. We're friends now. Plus... You have a boyfriend!!!" Sapphire said and hugged Peter. Peter blushed and smiled. "Yeah yeah.. I took a hint." "I'm so happy for you and Wade!" Peter chuckled and closed his laptop and hugged her back. "Well. It's time to get to work." "Maybe we'll run into your boyfriend. "Shut up!"

Author's Note: Johnny Storm everyone! Yeah!!! Plus, SPIDYPOOL!!! HELL YEAH!!! Anyways I'm sorry for the wait, but I've been having a bit of writers block and stuff like that. But I am back on track and ready to work on some more chapters! Also, if you like the Avengers, I have another story called 'Second Chance' about kid avengers growing up through the years. Next thing, my friend and I share an account, and my friend is working on a story. So there's something else to look forward too. Thank to everyone who's reading!

ISailEveryShip