Chapter Two- The Rush

***May Contain Mistakes***

•OLIVIA's POV•

I open the door to look outside. "Hello, Ma'am.." A innocent voice mutters. 

I look down. A little girl wearing a Girl Scout outfit carried a wheelbarrow of treats.

"Hello."

"I was selling some cookies and I was wondering if you would like to buy some."

My stomach growls. I tell her to wait to go back inside for my purse.

Forty five dollars in total. I took my eyes. I took out $5 in singles and run back to the little girl.

"Here you go." I say trying to catch my breath. She smiles and asks for which flavor.

"Chocolate please."

She gives me the tiny box of cookies and expresses her gratitude. I close the door and put up the box on the counter. Sighing in relief as I check my phone.

7:45 AM

"Oh crap.."

From my closet, I pick put my business attire and hurry to put them on. I run to the entrance to quickly put on my shoes and pick up my purse.

I strut downstairs and hail the first taxi I saw.
One taxi car immediately pulls over.

"Eric's Foundation please." I got inside.

Pulling back a string of hair, I took in deep breaths.

"7:59"

"It's not good to be late on the first day." I mumble. "Not good at all."

The ride to the interview was calming. Thirty minutes later, the cab drove up to a large building

I get out of the car.

"$20 dollars" he says.

I pay him a 20 dollar bill and he drives away. Turning around, I stare at the enormous building.

"Damn."

With my right foot, I took a huge step walking towards the sliding doors. When I enter, I felt a huge breeze of hot air. I walk up to the front desk and saw their clerk talking on the phone.

"Excuse me I'm here for an interview."

The lady puts up a finger at me. Basically signaling for me to shut up and wait. I swallow the lump in my throat, checking the time again.

8:35 AM

Finally, she sends me up the 10th floor. The doors opened, releasing another soft breeze as I step out. A another sign that pointed to the waiting room for new recruits.

I follow the arrows and enter a room full of people but mostly women applicants. I sat in one of the few vacant chairs in the back and stare at the ceiling.

"This is going to be a long day..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>