Chapter Three- Sex, Just Meaningless Sex

***May Contain Mistakes***

"Love Is Faith"

•JASPER's POV•

BLING! BLING!

I chuck  my phone across the room.

SMASH!

"—Shit." I say holding onto my head. "I just bought that."

I slowly lift out of bed. A sudden draft makes me realize I'm naked. I turn seeing a half dressed woman sleeping soundly.

"Lila. I slept with Lila." I mutter. "Jasper. You are a fucking idiot."

I open my drawers to put on a fresh pair of boxers. The bedroom was a huge mess. Spilt wine on the expensive carpet that's going to cost fortune to rebuy. I check on my phone and set it down. It's cracked alright.

"Jasper?" I roll eyes. "Last night was romantic.."

"It was sex, just meaningless sex. " I say. "You have to go, Lila."

Lila stands up. "Why? I thought you love me—"

She kisses me and I push her away.

"I don't."

"I'm not leaving." She whispers. I pick her up, grabbing all of her belongings and throw it out the door.  "LET GO OF ME, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Lila screams.

I gently put Lila outside in her bra and underwear. "I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

"I know." And closed my door.

I glance at my clock on the wall.

8:45

"Oh fuck me."

***

I got out the shower and put on my black suit that I picked out my closet. I walk to the kitchen. Rosa, my maid is making breakfast.

"Breakfast smells good."

"Good morning Mr. Jones and you're late." She responds.

"You didn't wake me up." She put down the plate of breakfast onto the counter. Bacon, eggs and strawberry pancakes with whipped cream and coffee.

"I don't even wanna go in there, Mr. Jones."

I take a huge bite. "I'll give you a raise."

"Hmm.." She says walking away.

***

After I devoured my food, I put on my jacket and grabbed my bag. I opened the door and ran downstairs.

My driver waiting for me.

"Good Morning Sir." He said as he opened the door. "You're late."

"I get it man. Don't tell my father."

I feel so tired. I just want to sleep. I check the time.

9:20 PM

***

I pass the sliding doors, heading towards the elevator. A lady calls out

"Mr. Jones! Mr. Jones!" She shouts. I stop.

"Yes?" I answer.

"The interview was supposed to start—"

"Okay... Whatever." I brush her off.

I pressed the 10th floor button and went upstairs. I told the lady at the desk to begin the interviews.

I go into my office.

***

Speaker~ Lisa Spacer.
"One out of 30."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<