Chapter Sixteen- "Would You.."

*******May Contain Spelling And Grammar Errors*****

•UnEdited•

"I Like It When You Smile."~Love Quote
••••••••
•••••Olivia POV••••

"I like you Olivia."
"What?" I said while looking at him.
"I like you a lot."
*****
Those exact words keeps on whispering in my ears. "I like you Olivia." My hand grip onto his arm-slowly pulling it away, trying not to wake him up.
He's just drunk. Very drunk. He don't know what's he's saying. Maybe there is another girl named Olivia, right? Wow, I'm very delusional aren't I? I slowly moved closer to him, covering him with the white blanket.

"You could never like a girl like me.." I thought. "I have way to many scars from my past."
*****
••••Jasper POV•••
6:21 AM
"Ow." I moaned. The back of my head hurts. I kept on hearing this thumping in my ears. I think I have one to many drinks last night.

Opening my eyes, I saw that I'm in my bedroom. How did I reach here? I searched the jungles of my bed, trying to find my IPhone until I saw a girl sleeping soundly on my bed. She is wearing the same Black and White Converse that Olivia always wear and Black colored braces.

It's Olivia! What is she doing here? I looked at my torso, realizing I have no clothes on but Calvin Klein underwear. Oh no..did we? My eyes and my mouth widened and my heart began to race. I turned to Olivia seeing her clothes are still on. I closed my eyes in relieve.

"Oh Thank God. We didn't have sex." I said giving out a huge sigh-holding my chest. I slowly opened my eyes again-observing Olivia. She has a little snore while sleeping. Aww so adorable.

"Snap out of it, Jasper!" I whispered slapping my face. I swallowed tightly as I observe Olivia features again. Sweat began to drip from my forehead like a waterfall. My body began to feel hot. Dammit. Why are you so attractive?
*****
•One Hour Later•
I quickly took a shower, carefully not trying to get my wound wet, Cause that will make a major problem. I put on a White Polo Shirt with a Black and White Tie and also with Black Leggings and my favorite Leather Jacket.
Afterwards, I made breakfast for two incase Olivia is hungry. (Waffles and bacon with OJ.)

While taking a piece of the crispy bacon, I started coughing.

I put my hand on my chest. "Ow. Shit." I thought. I drank the rest of my orange juice, trying to stop the coughing.

I swallowed my remaining spit. My throat feels so dry and sore. I felt my sweaty forehead with trembling hand. It was so hot. Great, I think I'm coming down with something.

After I finished eating, I walked back my room, trying to stand upright. My body feels so weak-that I could I pass out any second.

••••Olivia POV••••

I woke up with the sunshine gleaming across my face. Last night was so tiring. Jasper is a handful. I quickly got up from Jasper bed, realizing he's not here. Where is he?

"Mr. Jones?" I said while looking around.

"Hey." A mysterious voice called out. My body jumped, looking terrified. Gosh, he's scared me.

"Sorry. Did I scare you?" He said while laughing. He then walked closer to me.

"No..." I muttered. I began to stare at him. He looks so beautiful. My heart started beating faster just by looking at him. His brown curly hair pushed into side bang. And his outfit fits him so perfectly.

"Olivia?" He waved his hand in my face, trying to wake up from dreaming.

"Oh sorry." I chuckled. I got up from his bed and grabbed a rubber band from my bag. I pulled hair into a messy ponytail, staring at Jasper once again. Something isn't right. He looks so sick.

"Mr. Jones, are you okay?" I questioned him. Afterwards, I moved closer to him. I lightly put my hand on his forehead. His head so hot.

"Yeah I'm okay." He quickly said. He grip onto my hand and pulled it away.

"Really? Because I think you have a fever---"

"I'm fucking okay." He quickly said. I close my mouth to refrain myself from talking. I stopped protesting about sick he looks because I didn't want to make even more mad. A few seconds later, he grip onto my hand again and pulled me to the kitchen.

"Here. I made you breakfast." He pointed at the plate.

"O-Oh T-Thank you."  He gave me a smirk showing his white teeth. He tried to walk away but I could tell he's too tired.

"Mr. Jones, you are sick. You can't go to work today." I walked closer to him holding him upright.

"I have too." He slowly said. I heaved a sigh.
"Do have at least Tylenol?"
"I think so."

I slowly walked him towards his bedroom like he's an elder crossing he street and made sit down. I ran in the bathroom and looked inside. It's massive. It's definitely better than mine. You could fit about 50 people in here! After admiring the decor, I searched for Tylenol and realized there is only one place it could be. The bathroom mirror.

I opened the bathroom mirror and saw bunch of things. Advil, Lube, and box of Condoms. A lot of condoms. Half of them are used.

"Dang. How much girls he slept with?" I whispered to myself. A shiver traveled across my body. Finally, I found the Tylenol on the top left corner and circle back to Jasper's organized bedroom. Founding him laying down, talking on the phone.

"I gotta go, Bye." He hung up the phone and placed his IPhone in his front pocket.

I lifted up the bottle to show him. "I found it." I sat next to him, trying to open the bottle.

"Here let me." He grabbed the bottle out of my hand and opened it like it was easy. He took out two pills and swallowed both in one gulp.

He got up and gave me the bottle. "Go ahead and brush your teeth with the extra toothbrush in the mirror." He said. "Also wash up."

He checked his phone and put back in his pocket and said "You have 20 minutes, then we'll leave." I nodded in response. I went to the bathroom. He quickly stop me by grabbing my arm.

"Hey Olivia."
"Y-Yes?"
"Would you..."
"What?"
"Er...Would you like to go to dinner with me?"
<<<<<<<<<<
•••••I Hope You Guys Enjoyed :)••••

Xoxo🙅🏽~JayJay