Chapter Fifteen~ The Drunk Man

****May Contain Spelling And Grammar Errors*****
"You Stole My Heart, But I'll Let You Keep It."
•••••••••
•••The Stranger POV•••

Hello and welcome to the 10:00 o'clock news. I am Eric Summers and I'm here with Rose Samson.

Thank you Eric and Today the CEO of Eric's Foundation, Jasper Jones woke up 2 hours ago from a shooting that happened last Tuesday at 3:45 PM.

The police said that it was a hit and run and the shooter only fired 1 bullet at the side of his stomach. Doctors say it was a miracle. His current status is alive and is recovering at Washington Grace Hospital---
****
"No..No.." I muttered. I grabbed the remote and threw at the TV. Glass shards flew everywhere like the TV exploded and the screen started to glitch.

"That Fucker." I whispered. "Okay, fine. Time to do this my way."
***
•3 Weeks Later•
•••Jasper POV•••

Why am I so attractive to her? Why I can't stop thinking about her? She's just flesh and bones the way I look at her. She's short and skinny, wears black, thick glasses, and also talks a lot. Don't forget to mention she wears braces that makes her look geeky. Hmm, Why do I like Olivia Grey?
*****
After I got discharged, I had to go back to work because my father forced me.
During at work, I had to go to a secret meeting only with my father. We had to discuss the financial issues and changes of the company. But every time Olivia comes in, I only could focus my mind on her and only her. Please make it stop.

When the meeting was over, my Dad called me back in to talk to him personally. 'A Father to Son talk.'
I sat back in the same black leather seat, while he sat behind the black desk, smoking a cigar. His office was bigger and better than mine because he wants to feel 'superior.'

"You know you can't smoke in here---" I said while pointing at the cigar.

"I get to do the hell I want." He said with his raspy, deep voice. He is wearing a grey suit with a black bow tie like he always do. He always say that I'm just like him. Arrogant, Hotheaded and Good at Romance.

"Do you know why I called you in here?" He calmly said. He turned his head towards me and looked at me.

"Oh.. You found about the threesome..Listen I was going to tell you but...."

"What the bloody hell are you talking about?" He yelled as he slammed his hands on the desk.

"Ohh.. NeverMind." I quickly said. I began to look down at the floor, not making eye contact.

He let out a small sigh and puffed on his cigar. "I called you here because you are not focusing on your work. You keep on looking at that girl."

I gave out a big puff. "What? No---"

"You always sleep with every girl that catches your eye." He said. "But this time it's different, you really like her."

"No I don't..." I stammered. He gave a straight look without blinking.

"You stare at her every single day and give her special treatment." He said. "You don't treat her like the others."

"Okay Fine. Maybe I like her." I began to twitch my fingers like Olivia does when she gets nervous. He began to stare at me with his black eyes. "Fine, I do like her."