Chapter ThirtySix- Pieces

****May Contain Spelling And Grammar Errors***
"사랑해 (I Love You..)"
•••
•••Jasper POV••

"She's so quiet when she sleeps." I whispered. I stared at Olivia in silence. I could just lay here watch her all day.

I'm glad to just.. I could be here with here with her again. Stress is eating me alive the past couple of days. I've been going through a lot and I just dragged Olivia into it. I wish I could go back in time and change everything.

I quietly sighed, pulling the covers on Olivia. Getting up from the bed, I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms.

I quickly glanced at the clock.
"11:27"

BEEP BEEP..

I jumped as I'm heard sirens outside the apartment. "Oh shit.."
•••Olivia POV•••

I strolled to the living the room, seeing officers pointing their guns at Jasper.

He turned to me with a crooked smile. "H-Hey Olivia. What a nice day outside..."

I stood there as if I'm frozen. Oh no.
One police took a step forward holding his gun steady.

"Jasper Jones, you are under-arrest for the murder of 10 employees, assault and identity fraud."

Jasper slowly walked closer to them. "I didn't kill those peopl---"

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!" The officer shouted.

"OKAY.. Okay! " He yelled.
Jasper kneeled down as they handcuffed him.

"You guys are making a mistake."
"Sure buddy."

"I didn't fucking kill those guys, I swear.."

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used in the court of law--" One shouted as he picked him off the ground.

Jasper stopped in front of me as they carried him out of my apartment.

"J-Jasper.." I mumbled. "I'm s-sorry--"

He glared at me with a smile. "Don't worry, okay?."

He winked at me as they dragged him out. "I'll see you later!"

He shouted as his deep voice disappeared like smoke from a chimney.

A tear dropped from my and slowly falling onto the carpet.
**
•••Jasper POV•••
•Police Station•

"Tsk.. It's not looking good for you, Mr. Jones.." The police officer said as he looked at paperwork.

I puffed as I sat on the metal chair.

"You're looking at my record, aren't you?" I said as I tried to take a glance at his paperwork.

He set down the files on table. "Damn. You've been arrested loads of times. Assault, Destruction of Property.."

"Well..That wasn't a good year for me.." I grinned as I played around with my handcuffs.

I kept glancing at the round clock, covering the grey wall. I only been here for an hour. Damn it.