Chapter TwentyTwo- Olivia

****May Contain Spelling And Grammar Errors****

"......You Mean The World To Me and I Like You."~Unknown
••••
•••Olivia POV•••

This is not a good day. I'm a tired, sweaty girl. This job doesn't even give enough sleep. If I even close one of my eyes, Petrov would tear me limb from limb. It's like he's watching my every move. I'm not even allowed to go anywhere near my building or Jasper's apartment. Or basically anywhere.
***
Before Petrov told me that Jasper and Mr. Jones(Jasper's father) was coming over for a meeting, so their company could get the $6 million loan.

I tried not to seem too excited when he told me. But this voice in my head kept on screaming and shouting.
"Yes!" It kept on saying. "Yes! Finally!" On the outside, I look so calm, but on the inside, I'm having a party in my brain.

I haven't seen Jasper in days. I miss that arrogant CEO. Even though he probably doesn't miss me.
****
7:15 Conference

After I finished passing out papers and coffee, I found Jasper staring at me like I'm a piece of artwork. This is my chance! I could finally try to talk to him.

I lifted up my hand, trying say Hi to him. All of sudden, Petrov came out of nowhere like a monster lurking in the dark and pulled my hand away.

"Go upstairs, Olivia." He whispered in my ear. "Before I get angry." His face looks so calm but you tell he's angry. He's like a wolf in sheep wool. I always cause trouble for him. But I didn't care.

I don't want to spend another minute in here. I walked out the room and went upstairs to the red office.
****
It's already been minutes later and Jasper and his father still hasn't left yet. I've been pacing up and down the room, thinking of ways to escape this hellhole. Petrov is busy talking to Jasper's father, so he's distracted. I could just leave now!

But doesn't he have security guards and doesn't he know where I live? He could catch me any minute. I won't be able to put one foot out the door. Er...This is complicated.

"Creakkkk.."

I jumped up like scared cat when the door made a creaking sound as it was pushed by the wind from outside.

"Shit that scared me." A voice called out. Weird. It almost sound like Jasper.

"Mr. Jones?" I said quietly. There's no one there. Great I'm hallucinating now. I turned my back from the door and started pacing again. The door slowly creaked opened again. But I didn't mind it.

I felt like a shadow coming closer and closer to me. My heart began to race. I turned around and screamed. The man placed his hand on my mouth, trying to muffle the sound I was creating.

"Shh. Olivia." The man whispered. I bit his finger and pushed him away from me.

"Fuck!" He whispered. I looked at his face and saw his curly, brown hair clouding his face. There is only one person who has the same curly hair like that. Ohh its Jasper. I'm such an idiot.

I turned around and peeked at him. He's massaging his finger. "Fuck, Olivia! Now I know why people shouldn't mess with you."

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you." I said quietly. He began massaging his bit finger. He looks so grumpy. I feel so bad.

10 seconds later...

Jasper didn't move or say anything for ten seconds. He finally looked away from his finger and began to stare at me. A little smile spread across his grumpy face. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me.