Chapter Thirty~ The End

****May Contain Spelling And Grammar Errors****
"One Day, A Women Came Into My Life...
I Hurt Her Deeply With The Harshest Words Possible. I Pushed Her Away As Much As I Could, But She Still Came Back To Me...." ~ The Innocent Man

•UnEdited•
••••
••Olivia POV•••

As I slowly walked closer to the door, my heart began to beat faster. I approached the door, slowly pushing it. Inside, I saw three large storage containers.

One of doors had a note taped onto the doorknob addressed to me.
**
Come On In.. Olivia!:)

I swallowed the lump in my throat. I slowly pushed the door open, while it made a creaking sound.
"CREAK..."

"Oh my Gosh...No.. Jasper?"

I ran inside the room, examining the body on the floor. I slowly kneeled down and turned him around.

"Jasper?" I whispered, glaring at his face.

"O-Olivia? Oh I missed you so much." He tried getting up but he slammed his body on the floor.

I pushed away from him and threw my back against the wall. That's not Jasper I thought. I stared at him, startled. I looked around the room and saw two bleeding bodies. Oh my Gosh.

"O-Olivia..Its me, John." As he tried moving closer to me, I got up from the floor and ran out of the room-closing the door behind me.

John began banging on the steel door, screaming out my name. "OLIVIA?! OLIVIA? Come on open the door!"

"Where's Jasper?" I yelled.

"That fucker?" John said. "Olivia, he's the one who did this to me!"

"You didn't answer my question..." I fired back.

"Why are you so worried about him?"

"If you tell me, I-I'll l-let you out.." A few seconds later, the banging stopped.

"I-I don't know.." John whispered. "He just ran out after he finished beating on my men.."

I turned around and saw 5 unconscious people on the floor. "Oh geez Jasper.." I said. "You're just a CEO..."

"So..are you going to let me out?" He screamed. I bit on my lip. I picked up the chair for the floor and placed on the doorknob.

I took out my phone and dialed 911. "Olivia?! Olivia! What are you doing?"

He started banging on the door, trying to open it. "No! Please Olivia.. I love you!"

"You made my life a living hell. You don't love me."

"I did all of this for you! That fucker brainwashed you!"

I rolled my eyes. "Hello? This is Olivia Grey I found Jasper's Jones kidnap---"

SLAM!
All of sudden the door busted open, breaking the metal chair. "Should've never done that Olivia..."

As he walked closer to me, I tried sprinting towards the exit until he grabbed onto my hair.
"HELP! HELP!" I screamed.