Chapter Four- The Interview

***May Contain Mistakes***

•OLIVIA's POV•

Ugh.. Feels like I've been waiting here for days. For over two hours, I pace back and forth and crossed my legs about a million times.

"I can't believe Jasper is making us wait that long."

"I know right. He's so good in bed though."

"I know Julie, I slept with him too." They both started laughing.

"Jesus." I whisper.

Lisa comes out of his office, crying. She comes up to me. "Trust me, this job isn't worth it."

"What?"

She wakes away.

***

During the hour, I watch applicants going in and out of his office. Some people were crying, some were taken away by the security guards.

The Speaker~ Olivia Grey

I jump out of my seat. I walk into his office. He was standing staring out his giant window.

He turns around and sits in his big black chair. He's actually pretty handsome. His hair looks still looks wet, looks like he didn't have time to dry it.

"Tell me. Why do you want this job?" He asks.

"Umm."

"You could sit." I sit down and cross my legs. "Answer honestly. Not I wanna change the world bullshit."

"I-I mean to be able to pay my rent. " I reply.

He stares into my eyes for split second and leans back on his chair. "What was your previous occupation?" He mutters as he covers his eyes.

I lean closer. "Pardon—"

"What was your previous job before all of this crap?!" He says.  "Accountant? Prostitute?"

My eyebrows furrow. "Prostitute? No, I-I use to work at a part time coffee shop for a year."

He crosses his arms. "What did you do before that?"

"I-I—Umm—" I responded. "I was in college."

He leans closer and closer to me. "Have I seen you before?"

I got up slowly. "No."

"Have we ever fucked?" He said.

I widen my eyes. "Thank you for your time Mr. Jones but I think I should leave now."

I quickly got up and went into the elevator.
He dashes inside and presses the 5th floor button.

"Congratulations, you are hired." He smiles.

He gives me a piece of paper with a written address on it.

"1987 Cloverfield Rd. Apt 5C"

"5:00 am, better not be late."

He walks out into the 5th floor and the elevators doors shut releasing a soft breeze.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<