oh look. part.... what part is this?

I did as Jonas asked and headed back to the infirmary. It would do me a lot of good. I tried to sleep the second i got I there but Jonas interrupted me. "What did you hear?" He asked.
"I didn't hear anything." i continued to lie.
"Stop lying. You heard everything didn't you?"
"No! Really!"
"Blue or brown eyes?" He asked. I didn't think.
"Brown. As Alex..... Corrected......"
"See you were listening!"
"So what?! Not like I'm telling anyone."
"Oh but Michael might. I know he listened too. Just get some sleep. It'll do you good." He walked out and i looked at the time. 4am. I sighed. I didn't want to sleep. Later on i found out I'd been abandoned by the others and they'd gone to try and fix whatever we did. I'd been sleeping for 2 hours according to my phone. I sighed and got up. I sigh a lot for some reason. My leg felt a lot better. It was in some sort of cast and someone had put a walking stick by my bed. There was a note stuck to it. I thought you might want to follow us when you woke up. If anyone asks it wasn't me who gave you this. You seem like a nice person. Just don't try anything on Michael. He's mine okay?
- Clarissa
How kind of her. I picked it up and limped out of the room. There were pieces of paper lining the walls showing me where to go. "Clarissa strikes again." i whispered. After about 5 minutes of following the arrows I came to a door. There was another piece of paper on a fleece of mine Michael stole the one time. You'll need this. Don't ask. I got it back off Michael and that's all you need to know.
- You know who (but not Voldemort)
That made me laugh. But not Voldemort. I picked the fleece up and put it on. Its warmth felt great and it smelt of Michael. And a slight hint of Clarissa. I'm so observant my gods. I opened the door and the cold hit me like a powerful and well thrown punch. I was almost thrown back by the sheer force of it. I headed out into the dark. I used my phone as a flashlight because its all I have. Its actually quite effective. Its really bright. The trees were almost scary and intimidating it was that dark. For a wounded teenage girl with nothing but a walking stick she needs to stand up as a weapon this was incredibly scary. I heard some sort of yell from over in the distance. I tried to run and did this "trying to run" thing as fast as I could. The trees whizzed past as i got used to the pain and could actually run. All of a sudden a song just popped into my head. It had nothing to do with this. Maybe it was a sign? If any of you have watched Angel Beats! you'll know how sad those songs are. My Song though. Enough about anime and back to the story. Ichiban no Takaramono. I actually almost cried. The thought of anyone of those people being dead upset me almost as much as the song. "Ichiban no Takaramono..." I whispered a single tear running down my face. I pushed back against these feels though and focused on the task as hand. The clearing they were in was just in view. Clarissa waved at me. I waved back. I had a feeling she wanted to keep watch to see if I actually came.
"You alright?" She asked.
"Yep I'm good. Kinda hungry but thats not too important."
"I got you these." She handed me some gloves and a hat. "Now you're going to need to sneak in. I'll distract them. When i walk in after everyone else run after me as silently as you can. We're heading into a bunker to try and stop this. Wait here." Clarissa walked over to the others. I put the gloves and hat on while I was waiting. After about 2 minutes she headed in she held the door open for everyone and signalled to me to go. I dashed forward as quietly as i possibly could. I managed to get in before the door closed. "Now you need to stay here until you hear the words Olly Olly Oxenfree okay? Nona's in on this too. If either of us say those exact words come out into the open." She instructed. I nodded. She hurried off ahead to catch up. I heard Clarissa tell the others to carry on while she talked to Nona. Then i heard a faint olly olly oxenfree. I stepped out and waved.
"You made it. Good" Nona said, sounding quite relieved.
"Yep."
"You alright?"
"Yep. I'm fine. Now how are we going to get me through without being seen?"
"How flexible are you?" Clarissa asked.
"i don't like the sound of that...... But I'm pretty flexible."
"Would you fit in this bag?" JESUS I ACTUALLY ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK CHRIST- btw Clarissa asked that
"Perhaps." i tried to fit myself in and i fit. It was really comfy actually. Quite cosy. Then they tried to pick me up. Clarissa just about could. It was her bag to and it'd be less suspicious so they decided Clarissa would carry me. When they caught up Alex was trying to fix the problem. The bag was set down and opened. I climbed out. Alex looked in pain. Like this was a bad decision. But she continued. Alex dropped to the floor.

A/N sorry I didn't meet my usual word quota of 1000. I wanted to create suspension y'know?