The End. part 2. multiple povs for once.

NO ONE ANSWERED SO BY DEFAULT I DECIDE WE MAKE BOTH XD

"Are you kidding me!" I yelled. I sighed and went to go look for everyone. They'd ditched me and ran off. I looked over my shoulder and there was Jonas. "If you actually just wanted to look at me from that angle Jonas you're really a pervert."
"Aw don't say that! It makes me look bad!"
"Cmon we need to go look for the others." i said loudly. After we'd walked up the path I requested Jonas look for the others while I kept an eye on Ren and Nona. "Lets spilt up! I'll go this way and you'll go that way!" I called loud enough for Nona and Ren to hear. I walked out of sight then dashed back up and hid behind a rock. Rather conveniently there was a hole in the rock for me to look through. Ren was wasted. He lay on the floor as if he was dead. Oh how many possibilities were there of what Nona could do to him while he slept?

Jonas' POV.
Ugh I couldn't believe Annabeth told me to look for the others! I want to see the juicy shite! Oh well. I heard a laugh in the distance and a rustle of leaves. Then a blue haired blur dash past. "Alex. I saw you. You get to come seek too." i called. I heard a groan.
"Dammit! Where's Annabeth?"
"Spying on Ren and Nona." i told her.
"Damn she wants to get in on that action doesn't she?" Alex laughed. "Anyway I know where Michael went." She dashed off to Epiphany Fields.
"Wait up!" I called and ran after her. When i finally caught up Michael And Clarissa were standing in defeat.
"You got us. I'm assuming Jonas was first? And where's Annabeth?" Michael questioned.
"Yes i was the first to be caught. And she's spying on Ren and Nona." i explained.
"Well we better leave her be then!" Michael laughed. "Go ahead Jonas. Count!"

Annabeths POV.
I decided to write down what happened. This was what I wrote:
Entry #1
It was difficult not to laugh. Nona had been snuggling up next to Ren and stroking his hair for the last 10 minutes. I don't think he's even asleep and he just likes the fact she's doing what she is.
Entry #2
Oh my gods. Ren opened an eye. He said hi. Nona looks like she wants to die. I feel sorry for her. Oops. I let out a laugh. A bigger rock! Lets hide behind that!
Entry #3
I made it. They didn't see me. Good. I can't believe I'm writing this down. Oh my gods. Oh my actual gods. Ren just asked her if she wanted to make out with him. You can actually see the blush from here its that "loud" as people say. She nodded. Holy shit. This is awkward now. This..... They're...... What the hell Nona he's high as fuck. Why did you agree to make out with him Nona no-

And back to Jonas' POV.
I can't believe I'm seeking. Hold on i need to get my fucking tenses together holy crap
I couldn't believe I was seeking. That's better. My spot was so- wait was that..... Oh my god. "Guys!" I whispered loudly. "I promise I won't seeker you come look at this! This is like the greatest thing I've ever seen!" I got out my phone and took a picture of this. Alex walked out from her hiding space. I put my fore finger to my lips, indicating she should be quiet. Alex almost blew our cover and laughed. She walked off her hands over her mouth and her shoulders shaking because she was silently laughing. I let her walk off and didn't look where she went. After I was sure she was gone i headed out to look for them.

And Annabeths POV again.
Entry 5
Oh god what the hell. This is killing my eyes. Someone help. Right. I can't handle this.
And that was the end of my notes. I can remember that I dashed off to go find Jonas. I saw him in the distance looking on and the beach. He must've seen it. I waved at him. He waved back. He ran over to me. "You can go keep watch. My eyes have had enough." i told him before running off.