The End. part 3 :2 XD

Annabeths POV btw

"HEY GUYS! NEW ROUND I'M BACK!" I yelled. The others walked over. "Who's gonna be seeker then?" i asked
"I'll be seeker." Alex offered.
"Go ahead. Count to say 30. I'm bad at hiding." i requested. She nodded.
"1! 2!" Alex exclaimed, shutting her eyes. I ran off. After I ran past trees and shrubs and stuff I remembered something.
"Didn't think I'd ever use you again!" I whispered to myself. I pulled a cap out of my bag and put it on.

Alex's POV
This was gonna be tough. I knew the type of spots Clarissa and Michael hid (usually either in the same spot, shrubbery and stuff, or quite close ti eachother, behind trees). I headed to the forest first. I heard music coming from in the distance. "Annabeth?" i yelled. The music turned off and I heard a twig snap. "Hm. Interesting." I ran towards the source of the sound to find nothing but a phone. I picked it up. It was Annabeth's phone. I turned it on and looked at her lock screen. It was the seven of us. I put it in my pocket and heard a sigh. "I know you're there." i warned.
"But you can't reach me!" Annabeth's voice came from a tree. The music started playing again. "You can't see me either." That was true. It was like she was invisible.
"Is that..... Falling in Reverse?" i asked, remembering the song from somewhere.
"Correct! What about this one?" A different song started playing.
"Mikey Wax. Obviously." i remembered that one. Michael had recently got into his music and he wouldn't stop listening to it.
"This one?" Another song played. I waited a few seconds for the instrumental to be over. When the lyrics started up i instantly knew it.
"Avril Lavigne."

And randomly back to Annabeths POV.
The cap makes me invisible. Just explaining why Alex couldn't see me. I went to my next song. One Ok Rock. Nah. Oh look. The Oxenfree OST. (I'm going off my actual playlist btw). Oh! I like this one. Don't know who made it.
"This one? Just name the video if you will." I played it. (look up promo concept Yandere Dev. Thats the song.)
"Oh..... I know this one!" You could actually see the look of determination on her face. Knowing one day Alex will know the song fills you with determination. I was swaying along with the music and humming along. "YANDERE DEVS PROMO CONCEPT!" She yelled almost knocking me off the branch it scared me that much. "Can you just tell me where you are?" Alex asked.
"Another 2 songs! You should know this one definitely!"
"Vampires by S! Love that one! Put it in Michaels mixtape the one time." She remembered.
"Yep. Last song!"
"Oh... I don't know this one." Alex admitted.
"Sarcasm. Get Scared." i told her. "One more then seen as you didn't guess. Too easy.... Ah this one!"
"Scars. Papa Roach. Good song."
"Here I am!" I took off the cap. Alex gawped in awe.
"That's cool. That's really cool."
"Lets go then!" I jumped off and landed feet first on the ground from about 6 feet up. I carried on walking like it was nothing though. "Oh. I'm alive. Wow." i was rather shocked. I thought it might hurt. It didnt. Then i remembered the deal I made. I lie to myself everyday about how Percy died. I can't stand to think of what I did. I stumbled on though. I found Michael and Clarissa within a few seconds. But that was because of one of the effects the deal I made had on me. X-ray vision at will. That was the last round and we headed back. This was the first time Clarissa and Michael had seen this.
"Christ are the actually...... God." Clarissa was almost lost for words. Michael was. "Should i text her to tell her we're on the way back?"
"That'd be best." Alex agreed. We all thought this was a good idea. So Clarissa told Nona thus and we waited to make it less awkward. When Nona replied back with okay we headed down to the beach. Ren had passed out again. By the looks of it he'd had at least 3 brownies before we headed over. There was a look of panic in Alex's eyes.
"I think i left my phone over in the woods I'll be right back." She ran off. Then i realised why she panicked. Jonas. We talked about the game until Alex came back. She had Jonas with her.
"Was Jonas always with you?" Nona asked. Me and Alex panicked again.
"Yeah he was with her." I lied. "So we're playing a new game. Ren. You okay to play tag?"
"S-Sure." Ren looked terrible.
"You sure?" Alex asked, concerned.
"I'll make sure nothing bad happens." Nona offered.
"So should two of us stay here? To make the game slightly easier?" Alex suggested.
"That's a good idea. You and me stay here?" i replied.
"Sure." Alex said.