Holding hands and listening to music and chill-

Dont worry no "chilling" will be being done here.

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked Alex after the others had gone.
"Music?" She offered. That doesn't look right.... Offered...... Hmm... Anyway.
"Okay. Music it is." i got out my phone and scrolled through the songs. "Any requests?"
"You got any anime songs?"
"Just from Angel Beats!."
"Good anime that. Alchemy?"
"Yep."
"That then." As per Alex's request I played Alchemy by the great GirlDeMo. I decided to finish off some fanfic I was writing. Funny thing is I was writing about someone writing about someone writing about someone writing about someone writing a fanfic. FANFICEPTION! After that had been done i noticed Alex holding my hand and playing with the curls in my hair. I pretended not to notice because it was kinda nice. Really nice actually. It felt good. Like when Jonas was hugging me except better. Like Alex was destined to be mine. After I told her I loved her on the yacht boat thing something might have clicked. Maybe Percy wasnt the right one. Maybe I wasn't supposed to be with another demigod. I remembered the deal and completely regretted what I told her. Unless I could figure out how to make her one herself..... Hm...... So i went ahead and texted my mom asking the question. It isn't good for me to use phones but who cares anymore. She responded with "That's some high level magic there Annabeth. You sure you want to know?" i replied back saying "I'm sure mom. This is for truer love than mine and Percy's." She acted quite shocked at this. "Really? I was sure Percy was the right one. Aphrodite told me so. Oh well. Sometimes she's wrong. You use these incantations." My mother is a nice woman. She told me how and granted the blessing upon all six of us.
"Watcha doin?" Alex asked, making me jump.
"Christ Alex you scared me! I was..... Do you really want to know?" i sighed. She nodded vigorously. "I made you and the others immortal like me."
"What?"
"I made you immortal. And the others. I probably should've told you this sooner but I didn't think you'd understand. After Percy died I was offered immortality by the Greek gods and goddesses. No I'm not crazy. I have the power to grant immortality upon people." Alex just looked at me like I was crazy. She soon got over it and carried on playing with my hair. "Is this all we're doing?" i asked, getting rather bored.
"Well depends. What do you want to do?"
"Well i have the odd feeling we're being watched, which we probably are."
"Your point is?"
"We should che-" I was cut off by a yell in the distance.
"HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GODDAMN DOOR?!"
"NO! ITS BETTER TO FACE THESE KIND OF THINGS WITH A SENSE OF POISE AND RATIONALITY!" I yelled back.
"I CHIME IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GODDAMN DOOR?!" The person shouted.
"I ALREADY TOLD YOU NO" i yelled again.
"OH, WELL IMAGINE AS I'M PACING THE PEWS IN A CHURCH CORRIDOR"
"AND I CAN'T HELP BUT TO HEAR NO I CAN'T HELP BUT TO HEAR, AN EXCHANGING OF WORDS" i almost laughed. Michael and Clarissa caught onto it.
"I love you." i could just about hear.
"I love you too."
"WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SAYS A BRIDESMAID TO THE WAITER!" This was great. Then Alex joined in. This was a great singalong omg
"YES BUT WHAT A SHAME, WHAT A SHAME THAT THE POOR GROOMS BRIDE IS A WHORE!"
"I CHIME IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GODDAMN DOOR?!" We all sang/yelled.
"NO! ITS MUCH BETTER TO FACE THESE KINDS OF THINGS WITH POISE AND RATIONALITY!" You can decided who sang what I don't even care tbh. Except the closing the goddamn door part. Thats everyone.
"I CHIME IN, HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING tHE goddamn DOOR!" My voice cracked up.
"CAN WE STOP YELLING?!" I asked pausing the song."
"WE'LL HEAD BACK THERE!" The person who started all this yelled. Me and Alex waited for them to come back. Nona was grinning widely as she joined us. "I write sins. Not tragedies."
"Same." We high fived. "So we continue?"
"Yep!" We carried in till the song was finished. Oh that was a good day. Are we at Sunday yet? Don't think we are. I checked my phone. 22:59.
"Christ its really fucking late. But we have nowhere to sleep. All nighter?"
"Welllll..... I brought sleeping bags." Clarissa admitted. "But two of them. Didn't think we'd really need any."
"Well i don't know about you guys, but i think there's a dead lady's house fence to be climbed." Nona got up and walked off.
"I'd better go find somewhere too." Ren also got up and ran after Nona.
"Ren hold up! I've been waiting for this my whole life." Alex laughed. Alex threw something at him. "Take these! You'll probably need them!" Ren caught them and looked like he literally wanted to slap Alex.
"Really?!" Ren didn't give them back and just walked off.
"What were they?" Michael asked.
"Well. What do you think? I found them under your bed last night before we left." Alex told him. I burst out laughing. I was hyperventilating and laughing and trying to calm myself down. It wasn't pretty. After what felt like an entire age I calmed down. "Christ dude are you okay?!" Alex asked.
"I'm fine. Really. Its just seriously? Freaking perfect."
"Thanks. I'd been waiting my whole life to do something like that to someone."
"Why did you even have those though Michael?" i asked curiously.
"I'm not even answering that question." He got up and walked off.
"You guys want a sleeping bag?" Clarissa offered.
"But you only have two......"
"I know that, Alex."
"So you're sharing.......?" i asked. Clarissa had left the sleeping bag and ran off after Michael before she answered.
"Guess that leaves you, me and Jo-" Alex began.
"Oh yeah. I brought a sleeping bag too." Jonas went off to find a space for him so he could be alone.
"That leaves you and me then." I said.