The End.

"Oh my gods not again...." I mumbled. Alex awkwardly walked over to me and asked
"You remember too right?"
"Yep. That was weird...."
"What you two talking about?" Ren called from over the other side if the boat.
"You'd think we're crazy." Alex told him.
"I am crazy!" Ren said rather proudly, downing a "magic brownie".
"Well me and Annabeth here just went through this trip. And we're back here before it happened." Ren looked at Alex with a puzzled look. "We were just here. We just had this weekend. Now we're at the start of it. Doesn't anyone else remember?"
"Me." Michael answered. "This just happened what the hell....."
"Me too." Jonas piped in. "At least we know we're doing now. When we get to the island we should check to see if Nona and Clarissa remember."
"Now you guys mention it," Ren slurred slightly, the brownies kicking in. "i do remember us going to the island, coming back because of some spoopy ghosts and standing around talking about what just happened then we were back here. Was that just the brownies?"
"No one else had any Ren so it must be real." i stated, and everyone nodded. The boat stopped and we got off. The second we did Clarissa came up to us.
"You guys remember this too right? What just happened. With the ghosts?" Nona asked from behind her.
"Indeed we do." I told her, getting out my phone and uninstalling the radio app then getting the radio out my bag, placing it on a rock carefully, pulled my emergency hammer from my bag and smashing the radio until none of it could be seen anymore. "That's that out of the way. My radio app is gone. Everyone else do the same before its too late. Get rid of all things to do with radios." That was done within the next 5 minutes. We could now enjoy our weekend. And thats what we did. No ghosts interrupted anything. We had a fun game of truth or dare on Sunday while Ren was out cold after eating way too many of his brownies. He doesn't approve of us playing it. Nothing really really inappropriate happened, mainly just truths because no one felt like a dare. It was great fun. We played hide and seek. As Nona had brought a megaphone (only she knows why) whoever was the seeker had it so they could yell "Olly Olly Oxenfree" into it so the others could come out of hiding. One of us had to look after Ren though. Nona offered to do that. I raised an eyebrow at that but I soon forgot about it because I hadn't been paying attention and was now the seeker.
Now if you want, I can make another chapter to do with the game of either truth or dare, hide and seek or both. Just leave a comment telling me which and I'll get to work on it. I hope you all enjoyed it.