Brothers, quidditch and water...

* 1976 *

Elena's POV

I love sleeping! Who doesn't? I mean it's relaxing and calming and....

"Lily Evans I'm going to kill you!" I shouted while running after her, of course soaking wet! 

My annoying, terrible roommate and so-called best friend decided that it would be fun to wake me up with a bucket full of ice-cold water. And nobody, NOBODY, ever interup my sleep!

I ran after her downstairs to Gryffindor common room, not caring that everybody is watching me and I'm just in my tank top and shorts plus all wet from water.
I'm surprised that there isn't steam coming out of my ears when I saw Lily standing just a few meters away from me. I nearly jumped on her but two pairs of strong arms grabbed me from behind and pulled me back.
"Let me go Padfoot! I sweat that I'll hex you Prongs!" I growl at them. "Run Lily flower! Run!"James shouted. Lily rolled her eyes but listen to him and run away.
"Calm down sis." said James while they were pinning me to the ground. "Yeah, El calm down. Do you want me to use my wand?" threatened Sirius. I froze. Absolutely not!
"Okay, we let you but you have to calm down. Okay?" I nodded. They let me go and I finally stood up.
"What the hell was that sis? Why did you want to kill my Lily flower?" asked James with a hurted expression on his face. I took a deap breath.

"Firstly, there is nothing like your Lily flower James. She can't even stand you! And secondly, she woke me up with a bucket of ice-cold water!" I explained in a very angry tone and they seemed to notice it. But I noticed something too.
"Why are you in your jerseys?" I asked. They looked at me in disbelief. "You didn't," whispered James. I raised my eyebrow. "Didn't what?" "She did!" exclaimed Sirius while running a hand through his hair.

"You forgot about our game. You forgot about our quidditch game with Slytherin, captain!" My heart stopped. "You weren't coming so we sent Lily to wake you up." How could I forgot?! "I'll be right back!" I yelled while running back upstairs.

"Why are you still here? We have a game to win. Come on. Come on." I yelled at them as I run pass them through Fat Lady's portrait. I heard a laugh from behind and again, somebody grabbed me and throw me over their shoulder. When I saw messy black hair and number 4 on the Gryffindor jersey, I knew exactly who was it."James put me down!" I shouted and hit his back with my fist. 

"You have to rest captain. We have a game to win. No one needs our seeker to fall asleep and fall from her broom. Again."

They laughed and continued to walk down the stairs. I let out a frustrated groan. "How many times I have to repeat it?! It was only once! I was tired of studying and used a calming poition. Who knew it would work so fast? And it was only training! Can you finally let it be?" I asked hopefully.

He stopped and looked at Sirius."Can we?" he asked him in a serious tone and Sirius look like he was thinking.

"Definitely.... no. Still too funny."

They laughed again and continued walking. I groaned again but I gave up. It was impossible for them to release me while they were still having fun. So I just was on James's shoulder until we reached the Great Hall and everybody's attention turned to us.
"Okay, you had fun, you embarrassed me again so now put me down before I hex you for your entire life Prongs," I growled at him and he laughed but finally let go of me. I didn't even look at them as I made my way to Gryffindor table and sat down. They sat next to me.

"Oh come on Howly, it was fun." laughed Sirius on my right. I glared at him. 

"For you, you idiot!" I punched him into his shoulder. "Oh, somebody is a little grumpy pixie."James whistled as he throws his hand over my shoulder. "I'm not that short!" I protested while grabbing some toast. I really love toasts okay. Sue me!
"El, in case you didn't notice..." started Sirius "...you're the shortest from in our year." finished James with a full mouth. I raised my eyebrow. "Swallow before you talk you dumbass." I said and nudged him with my elbow. "I can feel your love." he mumble and continue eating. "That's what sisters are for."I smiled and bit my toast.