Back to normal...sort of

* One and half week later *

Christmas Day

All teenagers were awoken by laugh from downstairs. Who the hell is so crazy to be laughting like an idiot at six in the morning?! But when they entered the kitchen their grumpy mood quickly dissapeared.

Sirius and Elena sat in that old armchair near fireplace, Sirius was holding Elena around her waist while she was sitting on his lap with a mug in her hands. Both of them were laughting to something like fools.

Elena was the first one who noticed their presence and smiled at them with her old, heartwarming smile but still there was something different and Ginny noticed it.

She wasn't the same person that was on that photography. She didn't have those sparkles in her eyes, she was paler, skinnier and her skin, full of white scars could tell her story.
But she looked better than at night when Emma brought her there.

"Hi, are you there. Did we wake you?"she asked when she saw them.

"Sort of. What are you guys doing here?" 

They looked at each other and then at them. "It was our Christmas tradition. We used to wake up early at Christmas morning and sneak out to the kitchen at Hogwarts for a hot chocolate." she pointed at the cup of hot chocolate in her hands. "We started it with your father Harry." she sigh but then smile again. "So do you want to join us? You can open your presents." she pointed at the Christmas Tree.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry I want to give you something." she spoke when they were in the middle of unwrapping. Harry raised his head a looked at her with confused look but went toward her.

She put down her cup of chocolate and grabbed something wrapped up in a gold and red paper. The way she took, it was like it was something really important and precious. Sirius noticed it and immediately knew what she wanted to give him.

"Are you sure you want to give it him? It's the only thing what you have from him."he asked gently and looked into her eyes. Elena took a deep breath and nodded. "I'm sure."and she turn to Harry. "Here. I think your father would want you to have it."she said softly and hand it to him.

Still with a confused look he slowly started to unwrap it. What he saw took his breath away. It was old but good looking red and gold Gryffindor jersey with a number four on the back and with name Potter above it. James's quidditch jersey.

"I heard that you're pretty good at quidditch so I thought it would help you to connect with your father."she smiled slightly and Harry turned to her with shocked expression. But then he hugged her so tight that he nearly throw her down off Sirius.

"Thank you."

 "You're welcome." she chuckled.

"Wow, you are all up already?" Molly's voice filled the room and Harry released Elena. Sirius scratched back of neck. "Yeah sorry, it's our fault."he smiled nervously. Molly's look fell on him and Elena and then on that cup. She smiled at that.

"I see that you still stick with your tradition." 

"There has to be some traditions."Elena chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~

* Later that night *

"If you want to be a good prankster, you need to be quieter Ginny."a soft voice from armchair near fireplace scared Ginny nearly to death. 

She slowly turned her head and in the light from the flames she saw Elena sitting there, covered in a blanket with glasses, reading some book. Her eyes were still glued to pages but a small smile was on her face. 

"How did you know that I'm here?" she asked curiously and sat next to her on other chair. Elena closed her book and turned to her. "Please, I don't even know how many times we used to sneak around the castle unnoticed."she chuckled but then she noticed that Ginny didn't have her pyjama, but jeans, sneakers and hoodie. 

"You wanted to go out." she said with a little smirk. Panic filled Ginny's face and a blush crept into her cheeks. "So what did you want to do outside in the midnight my dear goddaughter?"she chuckled again. 

"I...I...I" 

"Don't worry I won't tell Molly. What's going on?" Ginny sight. 

"I train quidditch by myself." she mumbled.

 "What?"

"I want to be in the Gryffindor team next year and for it, I have to be good at try outs." 

A confused look appeared on Elena's face. 

"But why in the midnight? Aren't Harry and your brothers in the team? Why didn't you ask them to preactise with you?" 

"I know but...when we are playing, it's all about Harry and Ron and... they forget about me everytime." Ginny sighed again.

Elena thought a little but then she putted down her glasses. "So... do you wanna train with your godmother?"she smirked. Ginny blinked few times. 

"W-What?"

"Wanna train with me? It's okay if not I get...." 

"No! I mean yes....I mean no...I mean... yes want to train with you!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"So how are you feeling?"

"You want true? Exhausted."Ginny giggled and yawn. 

"Go sleep. You have..." Elena looked at her watch."....six hours of sleep before your mother wake you."she gave her tired smile. Ginny catched of guard when she hugged her tightly. 

"Thank you for that....aunt El."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Next part is here!!!! Yay!
Sorry if I missed timing with Ginny and quiditch, I read it a while ago so.... Hope you like it and thank you for those comments and votes!!! You're amazing!! ;) :*