Interrogation

"Tell us the truth. How did you find her?" Molly asked roughly.
Emma was sitting on the chair at the table and Molly was aiming at her with her wand.

"I already told you!"

"Really? And why do you think I believe you? You and Elena, friends? Oh who are you kidding? You hated each other!" she screamed. Emma bent down her head and sighed.

Eight pairs of eyes were now watching her. She spoke after a while.

"It's true. I hated her. I was jealous, I think."

 "Jealous?" Molly raised her eyebrow. 

"Yes. Jealous. She was always better then I was. Better seeker. Better in classes. More popular. I couldn't stood her." she sigh and a triumphal smirk appeared on Molly's face.

"But that was before my seventh year."

A smirk slowly dissapeared. "She helped me through something really hard for me and since then... we were friends. That is the reason why I was on that funeral. I thought that she was dead and I was really sad. I was her friend too."she ran a hand through her hair.

"But that doesn't explain how did you know where she was."objected Molly still glaring at her.

"I didn't know where she was, I swear. Today I received a letter from Avery. I know him from school but this was the first time he contacted me in years. It said that he wanted to tell me something really important and his address so I appearated there. He was acting so wierd like... like he was some maniac. And then... he took me into a cellar in his house. It was dark, cold. It really gave chills."she shivered from that memory.
"He took a torch and went to one corner. And there she was." a tear slipped down her cheek.
"She was beaten up, famished and chained up. What could I do. I couldn't left her there." she wiped her cheek and continued.
"So I called Avery back, paralyzed him and wiped his memory of her so he couldn't go to... Voldemort." his name slipped from her trembling lips like it scared her and it did.

Molly was staring at the shaking woman infront of her and though about what she said. How could she believe her after what she heard from James and Sirius. This woman was Elena's sworn enemy for Merlin sake!

"But I still don't get how could you change your opinion on her."

"Mom!"Ginny came forward and stood next to Emma. "Don't you see it?! She's crying and shaking. Don't you think it's enough? She saved her. And I believe her story. I believe her." Emma slowly turned her head to youngest Weasley who was sticking up for her. She smiled a little.

Molly sighed and looked at her only daughter. "You don't get it Ginny. You don't know what I heard from James amd Sirius. Those two were sworn enemies. It was miracle that they didn't kill each other! How could you think that would believe her?" Ginny looked at Emma who was staring at the ground.

"I don't know. But she saved my godmother and I believe her."

"What the hell is going on here? Why are you shouting so early in the morning?" Sirius's voice filled the room when he walked in. His eyes widened when he saw Emma.

"What. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing. In. My. House. Vanity?!" his harsh tone made everybody in the room twitch.

"Nice to see you too Black. Now if you excuse me, I can see I'm not welcome here. I should get going."she stood up and prepared to go when Ginny grabbed her arm.

"No. Stay. She may want to see you when she wake up."

"Who?"

Everybody turned to Sirius. How are they suppose to tell him? Finally Molly found enough courage to speak up.

"Sirius, something happened."

"What happened? Is everybody alright? And what is Vanity doing here?!"

"I think....I think that you should see it yourself." Molly spoke quietly and led him to wooden door near the kitchen. She slowly opened them and let Sirius in.

And there on the old, creaky bed was Elena, laying.

She was sleeping but when the open door let the light in, her eyes slowly opened, she managed to lift herself up with use of her right arm and her gaze traveled toward the door. And their looks collided.

A small tired and weak smile appeared on her face.

"Hi Paddy."she whispered but the room was so quiet that everybody could hear that.
Sirius was speechless. He couldn't move, he couldn't breath, he couldn't think. Only thing he could do was stare at the woman infront of him. His best friend. His teammate. His soulmate. His long lost wife.

It took him a while but then he quickly broke the distance between them and took her in to his arms. Carefully yet tight.
"I though I lost you."he whispered into her hair and a tear slipped down his cheek.

"You'll never ever get rid of me Paddy."she whispered back still with weak voice but with tears of joy in her eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

They're together again!!