Rain and Relax

Meanwhile

Raindrops were beating againts window watching by pair of soft, chocolate brown eyes. Their owner, a young teenage girl, was sitting on window ledge with her head rested on her rigth knee which was pressed against her chest.

She wasn't thinking. Rain just calmed her down, helped her to relax. She didn't even released that her fingers were playing with an old necklace on her neck. She didn't know who gave it to her. She just knew she had it as long as she remember.

She looked down at it. Most people didn't like it but for her it was beautiful. It was mix of gold and silver but probably old, maybe even two or three decades. In the middle was lion but with snake around himself and on the other side of necklake was something like L but with two arches so it looked like mix between L and B .

It was weird for some people but to her it had it's meaning. That necklace was given to her by somebody that believed that Slytherin and Gryffindor could get allong. Somebody who was a dreamer like she was.

A sigh escaped her lips when she heard a knock on the door. She turned her head toward it and her long black hair fell over her eyes so she had to removed them. "Yes?"

"Lana, come. The dinner is ready."a dreamy voice from behind the door told her. "Okay." she sigh slightly and heard footsteps as the girl left. She rested her head back against the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, are you excited?"a tall, older man with long white hair asked his youngest daughter.
"Dad, you ask that every day of this summer. Aren't you tired of it already?"a tired voice from doorway asked. "Come on Lana. Tommorow you're going to Hogwarts. I will miss you." "You're saying that every year dad."she kissed her cheek and sat down opposite her younger sister.
A conversation started between two family members but Lana was just sitting there, eating slowly but still deep in her thoughts.

She was different from her sister and father.
Her sister, Luna, was a dreamer with long dirty blond hair and silvery grey eyes. Always possitive and moony. Her father, Xenophilius, was exactly the same, except his hair were white.

But Lana was different. Her dark hair and eyes were the first thing that differed her from them. But her nature did it too. She was a dreamer, no dubt. But she was also realistic and hyperactive. She saw the world in the real colours and knew exactly what was happening. Her father had a distarted view on it, he believed that everything was okay when ministry had a new and good minister and Dumbledore was still principal at Hogwarts. But she knew something was happening since that Potter boy was chosen to Triwizard tournament.

"And what about you Lana? Aren't you excited about you last year?"her father's voice interupted her thoughts. She lifted her gaze from her plate and smiled slightly. "I'm but at I'm not at the same time."she sighed. "Why not?" She thought for a while but then she passed him an envelope that was resting in her pocket. He carefully opened it and read it. A smile rose on his face. "You got excepted for Stonewall Stormers? Lana that's great! You always wanted to travel." "Yes but... Canada? I know Stormers are wonderfull team but that means I'll leave you two here." "Lana that's okay. Sometimes you have follow your heart and if it means that you'll move to Canada then go. I'll always be with you."Luna reach forward, grab her sister's hand and smiled. Yeah, she'll miss them. "Your sister is right Lana. Just follow your heart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night she was laying outside of her house on still wet grass. But she didn't mind. All that matter to her was the peace around and shinning stars formed to constellations on black sky.
"Lana?"a quiet voice said behind her. "Yeah Moon?" Luna smiled at her childhood nickname. "What are you thinking about?"she asked while sitting beside her sister. She shruged. "Nothing. Everything." She chuckled. "I just can't believe that it's my last year there."she sighed and sat up.
They sat just there in silence. "Do you... do you think mom is up there watching us?"Luna asked after few minutes still looking the sky.
"Maybe. But... she's still with us. I know it." Lana smiled at her younger sister and again she started play with that necklace.

Little did she knew that her mother was still with her. She just didn't know how close to true she was...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Another part!!!! Hope you like it because I wrote it from boredom while watching The Big Bang Theory 😂😉  Love you guys!