Slow motion

Everything went in slow motion.

One moment she was sound asleep in seventh year dormitory, happy that she passed her N.E.W.T.s and that her career as a professional quidditch player will start in few weeks.

And then in another moment she heard screaming and yelling coming from outside.

She jolted awake, grabbed her wand from nightstand and run downstairs. In seventh floor corridor her body collided with somebody else and she ended up on the ground. "Hey! Can't you look where...Lyra!" she heard familliar voice and when she looked up she saw a pair of familliar eyes and ginger hair. "Ginny! Do you know what's going on? I heard screaming." "Come on Lyra, we have to go! Death eaters are in Hogwarts!"
Cold sweat spread across her body. 'Death eaters in Hogwarts? How is jt even possible?!'

She was lucky she didn't trip on the way down from seventh floor. Panic filled her mind. 'How is it even possible?!'
As soon as she was standing stepped on the stairs of first floor a red beam missed her head. Her breath hitched when she saw a people in black clothes dueling with her friends and members of Order of Pheonix. It was true.

Spells were coming up to her mind as she start with fighting. This was her school and she was determinated to protect it.

After what seemed like five minutes but was half an hour in reality she escaped two death attemps and around twenty other different spells.

Then she saw her. Her worst nightmare walked right through battles allong with Snape, young Malfoy and few other death eaters. She wanted to run after them but was stopped by some other masked person that run right infront of her and started throw spells around themself like a maniac.

Few minutes later she saw familliar black haired boy run the same direction as Bellatrix and Snape. 'Okay, what the hell happened? First death eaters, then Bellatrix and now Harry? What...??'

And then all death eaters....disappeared? Yes they disappeared all at once, like somebody ordered them to. She finally caught her breath and looked around. Hall looked.... well destroid. There is no other word for it. Stones and dust were covering the ground. Looking around she checked her friends. They looked okay, except Bill. She saw him fighting with Grayback.

Before she knew it, her feet were carying her outside the castle. She looked around. Castle looked normal. But then her eyes travelled to Astronomic Tower and saw white figure lying there and green Death mark levitating above it. She started running there and stopped few feets away. 'No.'

There he was. Blood trickle was running down his forehead, his glasses laid broken beside him and his eyed were opened. 'Dumbledore...'

She heard footsteps around her, gasping and sobbing. As soon as a tear escaped her eyes she knew a little hope she held escaped with it. If Dumbledore was death, who will protect them now? Dumbledore was the only one who frightened Voldemort.

If he is gone, Voldemort was free to do anything. And as a daughter of two Blood-traitors, she was one of the top hundred to be killed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of 2/3 Elena Lestrange Trilogy 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR VOTES, COMMENTS AND YOU SUPPORTS THROUGH THIS STORY, IT MEANS A LOT. YOU'RE AMAZING AND SOME OF YOUR RESPONDS AND THEORIES ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGHT.

~~Ronnie~~