Shock

-------------------------------------------------------------
I think that you deserved this part (concretely you sophie42204 and you SophiellaXD )for your support and comments so...here you go!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------

*Meanwhile somewhere in England*

It was raining and a woman in the black cloak was stading infront of the massive oaken doors. She raised a hand and knocked. Few minutes later door opened and a tall, black haired man with an evil grin on his face was standing there.

"Oh, it's nice that you could make it Emma. It's been a long time." his husky voice perfectly fitted his figure. A woman threw off her hood and a long, platinum blond hair fell on her shoulders. She raised her head and look into his face with her piercing blue eyes. "Hello to you too Avery. What made you contact me?"she asked calmly.

Emma Vanity wasn't a Death Eater but she knew them from her school years. She never wanted to be one of them, even if her family wanted it. She stayed neutral in the First Wizarding War.

"Come in Emma. I think I have something what might be interesting for you." he smiled mischievously. 

"Then show me." 

Avery stepped aside and Emma came in. Doors closed after her. Avery led her toward another doors and when he opened them, she found out that they ended in the dark cellar. Only one torch illuminated it. "And why are we in a cellar?" she asked unemotionally with raised eyebrow. Avery didn't give an answer. He just grabbed that torch and headed toward one corner, Emma after him. "I hope you recognize your old enemy." he smiled cruely and raised torch so it illuminated larger area.

What she saw, hit her like fast truck and took her breath away. She stood there in shock, looking at someone who was laying on the stone floor.

That person had long, messy hair, skin pale like a paper covered in bruises. There were white healed scars and newly opened scars. Bones were so clearly visible that it scared her. That person was wearing only light piece of fabric and was shaking from cold. She also noticed a chain around person's ankle.

Emma Vanity was looking at someone who, in the past, was her long-time quidditch rival.

Elena Lestrange.

Avery laughed at her expression. "You though she was dead, didn't you? A lot of people think that. Oh no. She's here for very long time. I really don't know where that Black brat is now but she is still here."he laughed again but with more cruelty in his voice.

"I'll leave you two here.Have a nice talk."he winked at Emma, handed her a torch and left.

When she heard the cellar door closed after him, she slowly walked up to her and knelt down. She was looking at her with something, that you wouldn't expect. With a sorrow.
She raised a hand and touched her dirty hair. "Oh Elena, you were always so smart. How did you end up in here?" she whispered with a shaky voice.

A woman infront of her slowly turned and looked at her. Emma nearly gasp at what she saw. Those eyes thay were once full of happiness and love, those mischievous eyes were now empty and only emotion there was a fear. 

"It's me Elena. Emma." Emma whispered.

She looked closely at her face. It weren't only her eyes that changed. Her once wide, warm smile and her dimples were gone too. It was really sad to see this. To see that the smile, that helped Emma in one of the worst moments of her life, was gone.