Why Minnie, why?

First, 500 reads!!! Yay! Thank you so much guys. My dream slowly comes true and it's the best! :))
Second, here is the next part....

-------------------------------------------------------------

* Next day *

"Morning, what you guys doing?"asked confused Sirius when he sat next to his two friends. 

Elena and James were sitting at the Gryffindor table but there was something weird. Their breakfast laid untouched infront of them, they weren't talking to each other and their eyes were at Slytherin table.

"Hey! I'm here!" they were still ignoring him. 

"How long are you going to pretend that I'm not here?" 

"Shut up Sirius. Not now."Elena hushed him not tearing her gaze from the Slytherin table where her younger brother and his friends were sipping from their goblets.

"And this is the time we are leaving." whispered Elena with a smirk and grabbed Sirius's hand. All three of them stood up and exited the Great Hall. A second after they left, the Great Hall burst out of mix of laughting and screaming.

"What the Hell is with my hair?!"

"Why do I have a mane?!"

"My uniform!"

Sirius turned to his friends who were dying from laughter. "You two?"he asked with raised eyebrow. Elena took a while before she calm herself enough to nod. 

"How?"

"We payed a little visit in the kitchen." laughed James. "El made up a potion that can transform you into something like a really big fan of the Gryffindor, so you have lion's mane and colors on you and other stuff." he added and Elena bowed deeply.

"Thank you.Thank you very...."

"POTTER! LESTRANGE!" 

McGonagall's voice yelled from behind them. Elena and James slowly turned around. There she stood, looking like she was literally about to exploid of anger.

"AS I THOUGHT! YOU TWO! DETENTION FOR THREE WEEKS! SIX O'CLOCK. MY OFFICE!" she left them there standing in shock. But when she was out of the sight, Elena and James bursted out laughting again and high fived. Elena wiped the tears from laughting

"Oh totally worth it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh!!" groaned James few hours later when he and Elena stepped into a common room looking like the zombies.

Elena stepped few steps forward and fell on the couch, not even caring about falling on her face. "Not so 'totally worth it '?"laughed Lily while watching them from armchair with book in her hands. Elena raise her head a little and glared at her.

"You! Shut. Up. "she whispered sternly which made Lily laughed even louder.

James on the other side made it up to dormitory but then he collapsed on the bed. Rest of the Marauders were watching him with amusement written all over their face. "So...how did it go?"asked Sirius, trying to deny laugh.

"We were cleaning all plaques in Trophy Room! I swear that I cleaned El's plaque so many times that it would be in my nightmares for years." muttered James. "Say a word and I swear I'll..."but he was cut by Sirius's hysterical laugh. James just groaned and buried himself deeper into the pillow.

'Why Minnie? Why?!'