Who is...

"Morning Gin." Ron mumbled to his sister when the trio entered the kitchen but she didn't answer.

 "Ginny? You alright?"asked Hermione carefully.

"Eh...what?"she finally looked up at them with confused look.

"Ron greeted you. Are you okay? You seem a little bit....out of yourself."

Ginny run a hand through her hair and sigh. "Yeah, I just..."she turned toward her mother who was standing opposite her.

"Mom...who's Lyra?"she asked carefully and watched as her mother froze at the spot. Her hands started shaking and her eyes were widened.

"H-H-How do y-you know a-about L-Lyra?"she whispered stuttering.

Trio was watching them with interest in their eyes. "It doesn't matter. Who is she?"asked Ginny once again but before Mrs. Weasley could answer they heard piercing scream from upstairs. A female scream.

"El..."Ginny whispered terrified and run after that scream upstair. She bursted into Elena's room.

Elena was covered in sweat and tangled in her sheets. She was mumbling something really fast and throwing herself from side to side, her eyes still closed. She was sleeping.

Ginny rushed to her side and pulled Elena's head on her lap. She mumbled a comforting words to her while running a hand through her hair. It broke her heart to see her godmother like that.

It took a while untill she finally calmed her down. But then Elena mumbled again. And this caught Ginny's attention.

"Lyra....don't forget...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom, now tell me! And please be honest. Who.Is.Lyra?"asked Ginny when she once again entered the kitchen and turned to her mother.

"Lyra. I haven't hear that name in a long time."she sigh and downed her head.

"Was she your friend? Or Elena's friend?"asked Harry. A tear slipped down Mrs. Weasley's cheek
and she chuckled dryly.

"No. She was more. She was a little sunshine."

"Who was she then?"asked Ginny impatiently.

Mrs. Weasley took a deep breath.
"Lyra. Lyra Andromeda Black."she whispered. All four of them froze.

"What? Sirius has a sister?"whispered Hermione while looking at the others. Mrs. Wealsey shook her head. "No. She wasn't his sister."she looked up to them, her eyes full of pain and sorrow.

"Lyra was Sirius's and Elena's daughter."