Prologue!~

Hi beautiful readers! My name is mctbag, and this so far is my second book that I've created. I wanted to create an Ouran Highschool Fan fiction for soooo long and now I finally decided to write it! Ouran Highschool Host Club's characters belongs to their rightful owners besides Masu and the her family. (Because they're mine fool) and the images above will always be either new characters that are introduced in said chapter or music that I think goes well with the chapter (sometimes). Anyway, LET US BEGIN.

Masu Yoshikagae
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

"Ms. Masu?" One of the house's maids asked the teenager in bed. "Yes..?" Masu groaned, faceplanting into her pillow. The maid looked at Masu in slight annoyance, "Masu, you already know what's happening today- please don't make me have to get you up!" The maid scolded as she playfully pushed Masu off the bed,
....

"Masu! Get your ass over here!" The man screamed across the house as Masu heard from the old man's office. He grab Masu's hair and yanked it hard; firmly gripping the root of it. He threw Masu to the ground with great force, and looked at her with whatever pity he had. Masu got up from the floor with tears downside her cheek but before she could finish getting up, the old man kick the side of her rib with great force. As if she was trying to rebel from showing any signs of pain to the man, she continued to regain her balance by holding the side of the wall. She was still for a moment, staring at the man for what seemed like eternity but before he could do anything else Masu grabbed her side and walked to the door full of anger and fear.

"What do you want from me for Usagi? You know full well about my opinion on the matter, why continue to banter me about it" The maid looked at Masu lying on the floor. "So sorry about that, I just thought you would like to realize yourself that it's now exactly 7:15." Usagi looked at the clock and looked back at Masu. All Masu did was stare dumbfoundedly for a moment, since she was still in sleep mode and didn't understand.

Oh..

OH!
Today was the day she'd go to Ouran for the very first time! Masu groaned, "I thought you meant we had to go to the supermarket..no wonder you woke me up this early." Usagi said nothing, only laid out in front of Masu a very...interesting looking uniform. "Whatever joke this is, I don't seem to find this funny in the slightest , Usagi." Mockingly, Usagi pouts to Masu "What's the matter? Don't like the uniform..?" Masu widened her eyes at the sight of the dress, "Are you positive that this isn't a banana peel in disguise? No thanks, I'd rather not look like I'm from some circus." Masu threw the dress at Usagi and as she was inspecting it she looked up, "Wow, you were actually right about something this time.." Masu turned her head in shock, "Whatever is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh nothing, don't worry about it" Masu, slightly irritated, mumbled "Ugh.."

Silence for a moment,

...
"Soooo...Ms. Masu, what do you plan on doing with your outfit? Hmmm? Putting it on I would hope?"

"I'll think of something.."

"Ah, well at least you're thinking.."

"Wait, Masu you can't wear-"

"Bye!"
"MASU, WAIT!"

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~ 

Masu ran to the school gates she heard the bells chime, 'Wow, all this time of being imprisoned in my own house, I simply forgot how beautiful things are outside..and school? Definitely been quite the hiatus.' Hearing the bells ring for a second time, Masu picked up the pace and ran towards the entrance. A lady stopped Masu right at the front entrance,
"Yes, you must be...the new student." The lady scanned me as she spoke hesitantly. "You must be Mr. Yoshikagae then! Explore for a moment while I go get some things then-"

The lady then vanished into the school's void

"Oh, uh, thanks..?"

Masu thought to herself as she replayed the words the office lady had said, "Mr. Yoshikagae?" Not even a moment passed when suddenly-

BAM!

A set of twins ran into her!

The first twin with a lower voice yelled out "Hey!--
The second twin with a higher voice scolded at her saying   "--Watch where you're going!"
Masu on the ground, taken a back by their comments as they passed her snapped back "You watch it!" The two babies turned around, stuck their tongues out and continued down the hall to wherever they were going. As soon as they were gone she turned her head with annoyance away from them, only to see a tall blonde reach for her hand..

TO BE CONTINUED.

Hopefully you enjoyed the first chapter of Just One Of the Guys and stay tuned for more!

Thanks!

~•°mctbag°•~