~•°Welcome To My Pink Mansion!°•~

Tamaki P.O.V
As we were driving to my house, I may or may not of been in my "corner" the entire trip, but that doesn't mean I've stopped thinking about what happen to Masumi. Honestly!

I saw him stabbed,
yet, there was no blood.

I saw him at the bottom of a building,
yet, he is not paralyzed.

What on earth IS he? I wonder why he's keeping a lot to himself and his emotions locked away! I mean, I can't do that because, well, I'm a beautiful person!

"Hey, Masumi. Are you seriously ok? I saw you on the floor almost dead for crying out loud.." Masumi looked at me. He looked at me with so little emotion yet I really did understand what signal he was sending me. Wow, almost like Mori-Senpai! "I'm fine Tamaki. As long as I have Usgai.."

He was relieved, but he was telling me something more than that. He was still worried about something. Hm. DETECTIVE SUOH IS ON THE CASE!

But before I did that, I spotted my mansion outside my limo's door!

Masumi P.O.V
As I exit the limo, rain started to come down us. Usgai and Tamaki run inside while I simply walk to the stairs. Tamaki yelled at me "You're gonna get a cold Masumi, get inside!" Usgai tagged on saying "This is one of your bad judgement moments!"

I glared at them but, I sort bent their request when it came to me getting inside. I walked swiftly into the mansion; savoring my last moment in the rain. As I entered the mansion Tamaki was already at the top of the stairs. Wait, I hear it coming. "Welcome guests to my glorious palace! I hope you enjoy your stay!" Tamaki announced aloud. See this is what I love about sarcasm, you can say it at almost anytime, and it'll be taken accordingly.

I start sarcasticly clapping, "Oncor! Bravo! I almost cried Tamaki." Tamaki took it differently then I hoped sadly. "Why thank you! Anyways, follow me." As Usgai and I traveled up the long lasting stairs, we entered the room. Tamaki then, like the tour guide that he was, told us that we would be sleeping there for at least a week until we found a new home.

"Thank you Tamaki for lending this room to us." Usgai told Tamaki. Tamaki looked at her, "Actually, this only for you. I have another that's for Masumi."

Usgai P.O.V
I was about to speak but I stopped myself. I would break Masumi's promise if I didn't. Ugh, great what I am gonna do! I looked at Masumi with fearful eyes in desperate need of help. Masumi then looked at Tamaki, saying "Oh! Silly me, I thought we were sleeping in the same room." I quickly went to my room while Masumi was distracting him.

Tamaki P.O.V
Masumi ranted on about how much he liked my place and would like to sleep now then never. Next thing I know, he slammed the door. Now that as very fishy, because there's only one person who would do that, and that's me! Detective Suoh, is on the case.