~•°Meeting The Host Club (Part 2)°•~

Author's Note - The photo up this time was made by me, NO BASES! :D (it kind of defeats the purpose of getting photos that look like her from the internet)This is how Masumi should exactly look, with more, detailed ish things this time instead of a photo from da Internet! Yea, so let's continue on with the story now shall we?

Lunch was over and I decided to ask about Haruhi about her afternoon activities because I didn't have any clubs and I want to spend more time out of the house. "Yea, I have one club that I attend. It's called the Host Club." I looked at her like she was crazy for a moment. "What the hell is a Host Club?" Haruhi mentally face palmed herself "After school meet me up at Music Room 3 and I'll wait for you there ok?" Then from out of no where those twins came from behind me, "I see we have the new student chatting with Haruhi," said the twins. The twin with the deeper voice said "Speaking of which," the higher voiced twin then continued "what's your name again?" I simply replied with "My name's Masumi, you?" The lower pitched one said "Hikaru," While the other said "Karou," In sync they said "We are the Hitachin Twins!" I sarcastically clapped as they finished their "performance" "Wow guys that was amazing...yeah wohoo!" Then I walked back to my desk, smirking a little at the twins as they returned, then the sensei walked in and started class...

~.•°Time Skip°•.~

As soon as the bell rung I ran towards Haruhi and grabbed her hand. I was kind of excited to see what a "host club" was like though I didn't really show it. It looked like I was annoyed at her and I took her hand to talk privately and all the girls had hearts in their eyes. 'Hey! GO SQURIM AND SQUEAL SOMEWHERE ELSE. Ya bunch of banana peels.' I said mentally as I ran with Haruhi looking for abandoned room. Haruhi yelled, "It's over there!" As I did a sharp turn up the stair case and down the hall. Man was this so cool! But when I opened the door, I saw a bunch of rose petals fly outwards towards me and got in my hair, greaaaaaaat. "Welcome!" They said in union. I mumbled "I think this is what Usagi meant by 'my judgement.' " the blonde one ran over to Haruhi and started blabbering about who I was and said "My daughter shall NOT DATE A DUDE!" I tapped his shoulder saying "I'm not dating Haruhi, geez.." "I guess this proves my theory that Haruhi is a girl." I mumbled. The blonde started stuttering about how Haruhi was manly. However I noticed everyone else in the room and decided to talk to them if they were any good. "Wait, Hikaru and Karou? You're part of...this?"

The Twins said "Yea, how come you didn't know? You did see all the girls fawning over us." The blonde came over and yelled saying "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS ?"
"Forget what I said if it hurts you so much." And blonde went from rage mode to, corner mode? Haruhi whisper to me. "Do you want me to introduce everyone?" Then the blonde SOMEHOW heard us and got out of corner and exclaimed, "Why I am Tamaki Suoh! Class 2-B and this is Kyoya Ootari, also in my class!" The one with glasses, or Kyoya looked over then started typing in something on his computer. "Those two over there are Hikaru and Karou, the Shady Twins!" They looked over and protested from far away "Who you calling shady!?" Tamaki glared slightly at them, then continued. "Last but not least Hani-Senpai and Mori-Senpai! 3rd and 4th years!" What! That's Hani-Senpai?! He's so short! Tamaki then finishes with "That's what makes up the Host Club!" As he continues with his blabbering about, Tamaki stops and tells Haruhi "Speaking of which, Haruhi we're going to need more coffe-" "I already have it Senpai, if you want some you can just ask me." And just like that everyone from the Host Club gathered around her to get coffee while I kind of just stood there. "Masumi, do you want any coffee?" Haruhi said, "Thanks but no thanks, I don't drink coffee."

Everyone just stared at me like I just murdered someone

Besides Mori-Senpai and Kyoya of course.

"You haven't had coffee before?!" Tamaki shrieks in terror like a dying parrot. "How can you live?!" The Twins yell also in terror. "Without caffeine, cake isn't going to help me stay awake through out the day!" Hani-Senpai cried a little. "I drink tea, more black tea to be exact..." After I said those words I heard multiple foot steps in the hallway, running straight at us. "What the hell is that?" All these girls came rushing into the small-ish room running towards the seats and tables. But this one guy bumped into me and glared at me, hitting my rib that was wrapped in bandages. I flinched and grabbed my side, a little push like that wasn't going to make me fall innocently on the ground like all the fanfication I read! (A/N She does read fanfic on her spare time, xD) I was trained for sometime to have masculine like features, because my father did not want a daughter but a son to continue the family. But on one fateful day my mother gave birth to my "brother." Remember, I have a disorder that makes me and age slower, so I say "brother" because technically he is my nephew. (Alright that's enough, back the story)

Tamaki looked at that girl who pushed me, he paused for a moment, then smiled at the girl with the absolute fake red hair and started walking towards her. Kyoya wrote something down and shut his computer. What on Earth is going on?

Chapter End!
Wow that took 2 days to write but it was worth it!
I'm reeeeally looking forward to writing more because this seems to be one of those books that are good in the future!
Yay! Well I hope you guys like the Chapter,
Bai my fwiends