~•°The Family I Never Had°•~

I really want to start a schedule for me to follow so you guys are happy with the updates and I'm happy with the chapter's result. Very simple update intro so..LET US BEGIN

I don't feel anything, besides my normal hurting sides. How did I survive that fall? I heard people yelling at me to get up and please be alright. I open my eyes and saw the Host Club looking down on me. I looked up and grinned.

I said I didn't need anybody to care about me, and yet they cried for me.

Usgai was really the only family I had. We would play together in the back yard and I would watch her grow faster and faster. I'd get jealous of her sometimes, but I was happy still, even after I got punished for going anywhere without permission.

I got up and hugged them. I started crying along with them. They didn't judge me for my weird appearance and abuse me like my father.

"Thank you all so much." I said as wiped off the tears in my eyes. Hani-Senpai said "Why are you crying? We weren't the ones that fell." I looked at him, did he figure it out? I said "I was scared that I was gonna lose you guys," I mumbled "and Usgai." Tamaki looked towards the window where I was pushed off and saw Ayanokoji.

Tamaki P.O.V
Masumi got up steadily and told us to wait here and walked to the doors of the Academy. We waited until we saw him go mid way to the stairs and started following him. I saw him walk all the way to the 2nd floor and glared at Ayanokoji. He mumbled something and ran behind her like lighting and kicked her from behind. Note to self - Don't get on Masumi's bad side.

Mori P.O.V
I didn't know Masumi was good at marital arts. He kicked her from behind and Ayanokoji was sent flying with great impact. I used all my force to catch her and just like that she was crying in pain and reaching for her back.

Masumi P.O.V
I saw the witch crying and reaching for her back. "Like that's gonna help!" I yelled as I put my hands in my pockets. "It's what you deserve for damaging something that's not yours, throwing me off the window AND making the Host Club stop business." Kyoya smirked at that last part, pushing his glasses up. Ayanokoji glared at the Host Club (besides Tamaki) and me.

She stood up very weakenedly saying after. "I'm royalty! I don't take commands from a low life commoner!" After that she spat at me landing on my cheek. Kyoya said "Actually, Ms. Ayanokoji, you owe us money for the injuries that Mr. Shimizu has, and the owing the school for the window repair," He stopped for a moment, then continued saying "Meaning you DO have to pay us and the school a total of ¥3,418." (A/N: Get rekt son xD) I stood there grinning, "Well, have anything else to say?" As the Principle came and all the students surrounded us.

After that, she was sent to the principal and host club continued to host

Tamaki closed the doors, and everyone started to clean up. As I was wiping the tables down I got a call from my father.
"Greaaaat..." Hikaru and Kaoru said in sync "Who are you talking with?" I glared at them, then they shrieked in terror. My Father said "Masumi, why aren't you home yet?! I f*cking tell you all the time to get to the house at 3:50 everyday!" I look at the clock. 4:20, I return to the call and responded back saying "I'm sorry, I forgot what time it was, ok? I'll get home in 15 minutes." He yelled through the phone saying "Are you talking back you-" I ended the call. I don't wanna hear him talk to me about how much of a brat I was. I'm tired of it.

Hikaru P.O.V
He was there on the phone talking like there was no problem. Why is he flinching everytime the person talks to him? Hm, I walk over to Kaoru and whispered to him "Something is wrong with Masumi don't you think?"
Kaoru replyed "Yea a little, I mean, that person the phone didn't sound too happy." "Do you think there is a problem?"
I say "There no doubt about it, I think we need to tell the guys." Masumi runs out of the abandoned room down the stairs and towards his bike.

Is he ok?

I feel like I'm on a role here! This book is turning out ok and it's all thanks to you guys! I'm glad I got this chapter out. Wow was it a lot. But anyways OHSHC belongs to its rightful owner and I only own Masumi, Usgai, and .....that bastard of a father! :/
Bai mah fwiendz
~ DeadlyRose0318