~•Meeting the Host Club!•~

As soon as they were gone Masu annoyedly turned her head only to see a tall, blonde boy reach for her hand..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masu looked once more at the tall, blue-ish violet eyed boy just a little longer than she should of before taking he took her hand. "Those two should know better than to of shove a student," he paused for a moment to look at Masu's face. "...and a new student at that!" He turned his head down the hall the twins ran down, glaring at it. Masumi thought, "couldn't of said it better". She then set her attention to her hand in which was being held still by the boy who was still ranting on about the the two. Masu then pulled her hand back and stood up, only to see the twins again who, suddenly reappeared, staring her down with glares. She couldn't help myself but laugh a little, the stupidity of the situation and all was quite out of the norm for her. "Mr. Yoshikagae, do you know what class you're in?" The blonde asked clueless Masu, "I wouldn't know, no one told me.." The two twins butt both their heads in, "Well, how old are you?"
"17"
present yourself to the class please." Sensei yelled out, as she hushed everyone that was talking. I stood up and walked calmly to the front up the room with my hands in my pockets. "Hey, my name's Masumi Shimizu and I'm 16 years old." I said plainly. All the girls had blushed as I said those words, then I quietly walked back to my seat as class began..

.•*Time Skip*•.

As I got up from my desk I went to find an empty room to play my guitar, (yes she can play the guitar) and also eat my lunch in peace. While I was running I bumped into a small guy, .... Wait a minute that's a girl! "Hey, sorry. You ok?" As I held out my hand to her and she accepted my gratitude. The cross-dresser said, "Thanks, but also watch where you're going to.." as she dusted off her uniform. "By the way, I haven't seen you on campus before..besides today of course." She questioned me "Something came up, that's all." As I walked fast through the hall way to get away she stopped me before I could flee. "Want to eat lunch together?" She said calmly, even though I was kind of surprise I didn't show it. "Um, sure?" She automatically took it as a yes and pulled me to the classroom instead.

Chapter End!

Hopefully I will get enough time to post the next chapter in a day or two! I know this was a crappy chapter but later on things are gonna get intense....*intensely INTENSIFIES THE INTENSE SENTENCE*
Oh and one last thing, for some dumb reason in order to see updates like new chapters, you're gonna have to delete the book then get it again (if you do get updates easily then don't worry about this)
Anyway thanks for reading
Bai my fwiends
;) lawl