~•°Past Present Future (Part 2)°•~

Sorry for not putting a photo of Masumi last chapter, so instead I added a pic of Usgai! ;)
(The base is by Penguin-Drumz)

Masumi's P.O.V
As I waved my hand goodbye my dad slammed the door closed and slapped me. "I know what you were doing. It's not gonna work on my friends." I smirked as I stood up straight. I saw Kyoya put his small cameras in my house, and now I can finally do a lot more things. "I guess your plan didn't work on them like thought dad, or should I say Ian," He cornered me and grabbed my hair like you usually does but his next move wasn't what I was expecting. He grab a knife from the kitchen and ran towards me.

I was completely shocked almost to scared to move but I got ahold of myself quickly and dodge his lunge. "What was that?!" I yelled out, "Remember when I said I'd slit your throat? Now's that time!" He smiled psychotically to me. "Usgai! Get out of here he's turned insane!" I screamed as she came down stairs. Ian looked over to her and held his knife upward going in for the kill. "NO!" I yelled, as the door was banged on harshly multiple times. I ran in front of Usgai to protect her, she was my only family. At the same time the door was busted open and Ian's knife reached my back, stabbing me.

Hikaru P.O.V
I ran inside and I saw Masumi protecting that maid as he was stabbed in the back. I was petrified at the sight. But at that moment a blue shield bounced the monster off with great force. Everyone ran to the man and held him down while Kyoya was getting the Police and an Ambulance. I could really see him scared and angry. But that was everyone's feeling.

Tamaki P.O.V
After the man was stable I ran to Masumi seeing the damage afflicted on him and so did the maid but she was worse. She looked like she was stabbed in the back too. Struggling to get up she said "Can all of you come o-over here?" As she got to Masumi side she sat down

3rd P.O.V
Usgai stroked Masumi's head and began with her story. "I am the daughter of t-that monster over there. Masumi was adopted long ago. At one point, Masumi was older than me and I really can't explain why but my father told me that she had a disease of some sort." Kyoya had his notebook out writing in the story details but then stopped at disease. "Excuse me, but this was exactly what your father told you?" Usgai wished she had more information about it but she didn't. "Yes. My father was a very secretive person."
Then Haruhi started tearing up a little bit. "Geez, this is all about the money was it. All about how much this father of your's was going to get richer one day." Usgai looked at her in surprise, she figured it out already? "Yea."

Hani P.O.V
I looked over at Masumi and he started glowing bright blue. Is it really what I think it is?! All the Host Club members were in a shock state even Usgai. I looked at his wound and it vanished. Who is Masumi, and what IS he?

So there you have it!
A short chapter...
(again <.<)
I'm having huge writers block, and I REALLY don't want this story to end up having a "Reowning" Chapter and never having this series the same again.

Eventually I will have another chapter ready for your guy's eyes (I'm some what a perfectionist -^.^-)

But until then...
Bai mah fwiends
~DeadlyRose