~•°Bully On Our Hands?°•~

Hello peeps! Hopefully this long-ish wait didn't stop you from reading mah book, if it did then shame on you *finger of shame* ☝️

I guess to get rid of these "negative" feelings let's just continue the story, now shall we?
(Btw, I have chosen this song because of it's first lyric "There was a time, I use to look into my father's eyes..") 😊

After all the girls almost trampled me, 😧 I'd have to run to the bathroom so my bandages wouldn't come undone, but all the girls started giggling and whispering "Is the new student gonna be a host?" "If he is then I'll go to his booth in a heartbeat!" Which I heard them VERY clearly, so I looked at the Host Club and shivered slightly. I ran out of the room and closed the door quietly, then continued to find the bathroom...

Kyoya P.O.V

As the girls came rushing in, I sat down and started getting ready for my customers. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I knew something wasn't right. Something wasn't in place.

Hikaru P.O.V
I look around and see that everyone is seated with there guests, but then I notice that Masumi isn't here and I look at Kaoru.

Kaoru P.O.V
I looked at Hikaru and instantly get his message. He's gone, but where?

Haruhi P.O.V
"I'm sorry ladies, but I have to go for a moment." The girls fawned over her as she walked out of the room. Haruhi mumbled, 'Where the hell did he go?' As she started to looked around she saw a bandage on the floor.

Tamaki P.O.V
I look at Ayanokoji for a couple of seconds looking at her smirking evily. I stood up and excuse myself to the other customers. "Sekia Ayanokoji, you are prohibited from coming inside the Host Club. Please follow me to the door."
Kyoya came behind me saying "or we will get higher authorities to remove you forcefully." She puts her hands up in defeat and walked to the door, then slams it shut. I look at the customers saying sorry again. Then I continued hosting.

Haruhi P.O.V
I look for the nearest washroom, I take a deep breath and look inside the guys washroom. There he was wrapping his chest with bandages, "Masumi! What are you doing with bandages?" He looks at me and said "Nothing that should concern you." Masumi finishes up and puts his shirt on. He looks at me with a calm smirk on his face and pats my head, "don't worry about it, it's a tiny thing."

Masumi P.O.V
What was I kidding; this was no tiny thing. I didn't have someone worrying about me then. I don't want someone to start worrying now. Haruhi and I walked out of the washroom when suddenly, I noticed outside, Haruhi's stuff. the books were ripped and some shattered pieces of some sort of mirror. The bag itself was so damaged I couldn't put it into words. I felt her angry and annoyance. She went and ran, down the hallway so she could get to the stairs. I trying to catch up behind her.

Haruhi P.O.V
I saw him look concerned, his eyes so caring. I looked away, and blushed. It really mattered to him, that he HAD to help me. "Hey, thanks Masumi, really."

CHAPTER END
FOR NOW

YEA
I know it took really long and I'm sorry I was getting ideas by watching Ouran Highschool Host Club again and reading other fanfics. I overdid that part..dammit
Hopefully next chapter will be a lot better
Bai mah fwiendz
~DeadlyRose0318