~•°Confession°•~

Masumi P.O.V
Geez, I'm in that weird state again. Probably knocked out...again. Dad must of, wait, Usgai?! Where are you?!

3rd P.O.V
Usgai continued with her story "She and I were connected. Somehow everytime Masumi got hurt I would feel the same pain. It's like we were destined to be siblings." Haruhi made her own observation by the time Usgai was done "So what your saying is, everytime Masumi gets hurt you can feel it but just not physically." Kyoya replyed "This is exactly what she meant Haruhi." Hikaru and Kaoru synchronized saying

"I wonder what would happen if...

you got hurt Usgai."

Tamaki P.O.V
"Don't even THINK about pricking her with that!" The Twins smirked a little, holding a needle. Man they're shady, Someone started mumbling, "Usgai." over and over again. I looked over to Masumi seeing that he started talking. "MASUMI!"

3rd P.O.V
It kind of seemed like a repeat of events; Masumi on the floor while the the Host Club looking down on her like angels, protecting her at any cost. Masumi suddenly woke up looking around for Usgai. "It's ok Masumi," She was still for a moment tearing up a for relief. "My god, don't scare me like that Usgai." As they shared a reassuring hug, Tamaki was in the back fangirling about how it was so family like of them to embrace. Kyoya also thought of that (money-wise) having them for "Family Love" at Ouran. Masumi then got up "Where is Ian?"

"He's over there," Kaoru pointed over to the couch. "but Hikaru and I sort of..." Hikaru then interrupted saying "beat the crap out of him." I was pretty surprised when it came down to them beating the living crap out of Ian. I didn't think they had it in them. Well, until now I only thought that they were just shady. "Well, thanks you guys. But no more story time. You've had enough of my life told to you anyway."

Tamaki started to look at me suspiciously, "Why are you keeping stuff from us Masumi, HMMM?" I simply replied " because it's none of your business, Tamaki." He jumped when I looked at him. Heh, serves you right for getting into my business!

Kyoya silenced everyone. "We need to get ourselves out of here and return to our homes, but we need Masumi and Usgai to stay somewhere else but here." Hikaru and Kaoru instantly raised their hands. "We'll take them to our house! Tamaki retaliated. "You guys had Masumi drive with you here, I shall escort them to my household this time!" Kyoya replied, "Fair enough, Masumi and Usgai may go with Tamaki."

Tamaki fanboyed in the limo when we entered. "Geez Tamaki, spazz out later when we aren't here." And from then on, Tamaki was in his signature emo corner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UGH I'VE HAVING HUGE WRITERS BLOCK!
I've had trouble coming up with ideas over the past few months. I'm having to refer to the series over and over again. And let me tell you, it can really get a little tiring. (Not that I will ever dislike Ouran) So, if you like the story enough for it to KEEP going then PLEASE.

Comment.

Chapter.

Ideas.

This is a very vital piece of this story's survival. I myself want to continue, but if nobody else is going to contribute then I might as well stop. Not that I'm saying that any of you don't care, I just need for people to comment this time around. Thank you guys so much for reading this book, (305 people read it! Woop!)
Bai mah fwiends
~DeadlyRose0318