~•°Past, Present, Future°•~

As I run to my bike I notice that my step-father left me a text message. I don't even wanna read it, it's probably just something about me being a huge brat to him. I hopped onto my bike about to leave when I hear my name being called again, "Tamaki, is that you?" As he runs up to catch up to me with the rest of the Host Club. I hear something whistle through the air behind me. I look around and see an arrow flying towards me. Hani-Senpai somehow flipped off my bike and hit the arrow off target, hitting the schools wall. I was shocked, he can do martial arts too?! That's besides the point, I was almost shot. Everyone was surprised about the attack, even Mori-Senpai and Kyoya.

Tamaki looked at me and said "You can't go home by yourself, we need to come with you at all costs for today." He sounded serious about this one to, 'Geez, it was only an arrow.' I responded "Fine, come with me. After you drop me off, leave." Saying coldly. Mori-Senpai said the longest sentence in the history of, well, him. "If an arrow ever tried to hit my friend, do think I wouldn't have been worried about them? No."

Hikaru and Kaoru said in harmony "Come in our limo and we'll drive you there." Tamaki glared at the twins and said to me, "I doubt you'd want those two be your first option for transportation, come with me instead!" Kyoya denied Tamaki's suggestion, "Reminder, I have hundreds of armed soldiers. You'll be alot safer with me." Then everyone besides Haruhi started arguing about me and who I was going with. "ENOUGH!" I yelled out, pausing for a moment. "Everyone can go in their own limo and follow me home, ok? I will go with The Twins."

~•°A Little While Later°•~

I was in the limo with The Twins, noticing the clouds coming in from a distance. Rain clouds, something bad is bound to happen. It always does.

Kaoru P.O.V
I look over to Masumi, I wonder what his house is like. "Hikaru, have you ever wondered what Masumi's house looks like?" I said quitely, waiting inpatiently. Hikaru answered "No, but now I do. Maybe his house is...a HAUNTED HOUSE."

Masumi P.O.V
I hear Hikaru yell out 'HAUNTED HOUSE' and both of them gasped in horror. It looked like they shit their pants, I started bursting into laughter. Their reaction was priceless! They looked at each other slowly not moving their expression then they started laughing with me. We couldn't stop until something caught my eye, my house.

I exited the limo seeing it was drizzling a little but thunderstorms could be heard not to far behind. Seeing all the Host Club present, I politely said "Come inside please, you don't want to get all wet do you?" Feeling the presence of my dad looking upon me from the 2nd level I guided them to front door. I opened the door to let them in and found my dad at front of the room. "Welcome to the Shimizo household." He said having a fake smile on his face greeting everyone one by one. "If you would like," my dad said mid sentence, then started staring at me to finish his sentence. I simply said "You can head back to your limos so they can take you home." My dad was furious about what I said "I'm sorry, my son is a little out there today. What he meant was relax, head to the living room,  and make yourself at home.

As the Host Club sat down in the living room I ran with Usgai to the kitchen to make dinner for everyone. My father was talking to the Hosts being the "businessman" that he was. Trying to boast his career with my friends is a no-no. Trying to cook dinner "Ah-!" I burnt my hand on accident. I covered my mouth so I didn't yell. Ugsai looked over and panicked a little. She told me "I'll finish up here ok?" If dad heard me yell, he would ACT like it was some small problem and beat me up off screen. I couldn't just leave her here though, "Hey Usgai, can just be here to pass some stuff instead?" She glared at me and said "Go to your room and wrap your hand. I will tell you when to come down."

I backed up in defeat, I know when Usgai is worried about me. I give up and go upstairs.

~•°5 Minutes Later°•~
Usgai P.O.V
Geesh, finally after all that, everything is set up, the forks, the plated, the cups, and the napkins on the table. I called the Hosts over, the twins sitting first so they could get food frist while everyone kind of just found a seat and started blabbering about stuff. I grabbed an ice pack from the fridge and ran to Masumi's room.

"My god Masumi, what the hell did you do to yourself?!" She looked at the bandage that she wrapped on her hand. "What?" I responded "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Only two words my dear, Bad Judgement." I went over and rewrapped the bandage around her hand and headed downstairs to serve the food. "Oh and by the way, you can come down now." Smiling.

Misukuni P.O.V
"Hey, excuse me Ms." The woman with the amber looked at me. "Do you know where Masumi is?" She looked towards the stairs as Masumi was coming down. I saw him have a bandage on his hand but ignored it for now. "Thank you!" As I ran to the table, the nice lady said what were going to have. "....and for dessert we will have 4 different types of cake available." I cheered up and down "Cake! Cake!"

~•°After Dinner°•~

Masumi P.O.V
"Thank you all so much for coming!" My dad said in his cheerful voice. I looked at everyone as they entered their limos, waving me goodbye. I knew what was coming, and it wasn't going to be good.

Haruhi P.O.V
I waved goodbye with Tamaki as the car drove out of the estate. I saw Masumi looked somewhat relived, but terrified. That only caused me to be worried about it more and more as we got farther and farther away from his house. "Tamaki, Masumi didn't look too good when we left. I think we should head back." Tamaki replyed "I doubt it, but if you want we can head bac-." Tamaki paused for a moment and felt his phone vibrate.

He took it out of his pocket quickly to see who it was and answered it. "It's Kyoya," Tamaki said.

Kyoya P.O.V
I knew Masumi's father didn't seem right, I knew it when I first met him. I contacted Tamaki as soon as possible. "Tamaki, Masumi is in trouble." I paused for a moment then continued, "I could tell the lies that Masumi's father spoke when he talked to us, and knowing that Masumi is there was just even worse. I know Masumi is capable of himself, but not with him and his father alone. I set up a couple of cameras in his house to see if there was anything suspicious. As it turns out there is. I've already contacted everyone else about it, so hurry."

Tamaki P.O.V 
Kyoya ended the call in an instant. "Driver, take us back to the Shimizo household please." He turned around and headed straight back.

"We hope you're alright Masumi."

CHAPTER END FOR NOW.

I know, cliffhangers are crap sometimes but you gotta live with it. I'm glad I got this done cause DAMN does it take forever, but I enjoy it so you should too :D.
Bai mah fwiendz
~  DeadlyRose0318  ~