✖️Twenty Nine✖️

((Im not gonna lie...this ones gonna be emotional.....im soorrrryy ALSO you have to play the music at the top^^))

I look over at garnet and she nodes her head..

I look back down at connie..and start to cry..

So did everyone else..

"Garnet? Where am i supposed to put it?"

"Rest it over her heart, and her head.."

I looked down at my hands and then clenched my fist..and started shaking with anger

"Garnet, what if it doesn't work" you could hear the anger through my voice ..

She didn't answer me so i said it again..loader and more upset

"GARNET..WHAT If IT DOESN'T WORK!!"

She put her head to the side

"Trust me, it should.."

I just got so flustered with anger i didn't know what came over me

I stood up and walked over and pushed her ..

And walked off crying and fuming with anger

Then pearl yells out..

"Steven! You're not gonna be able to save her if you run away!!"

"But i cant save her pearl!!! Shes gone and i lost the only person i cared about..."

I stopped dead in my tracks and started to have a melt down

Pearl continued to yell out

"But Steven!! You can save her ! You're mom had healing tears , she saved everyone she loved!! You can do the samee!!"

"Pearl..."

I said to myself

I could hear her walking over..and they rested their hand on my shoulder..

"Im nothing like my mom..no matter how much you say i am, or say i have what shes has..ill never be like her.."

I turned around noticing garnet was coming towards me..

"Stop looking down on yourself...it would only make it worse...you love her right..?"

I looked down back at the ground, then towards connie...laying there with amethyst

"Yes, i do.."

"You want to save her , right?"

Before i could answer Ame was running over

She looked angry... She shoved me to the ground

She was crying..

"Stop being a COWARD!! Your letting your best friend! Your wife! Rot in the sand 'cause you believe you cant do it!! ..do you think she gave up on you!! Especially when you went back into your gem!?