Are You The One For Me? (20) - Edited.

CALLISTA'S POV:

I've never really hated a lot of people in my life, no matter how harsh they acted with me or what they put me through, but if there was one person in this entire world that I could actually say that I really did hate, it would be Trevor Mendez.

He thought he could get any girl - including Niya, who he had dated for a day or two, not even. He takes advantage of girls and since I had all of a sudden popped up on his radar and he's never tried anything with me - since I've always been invisible, until I started dating Eric - he thought, why not try me out?

I refused him, immediately, but then he tried to force himself on me.

Thank God, Eric had started coming down the hallway at that moment or I'd have been a goner. The expression that was on Eric's face was one that I still can't find the words to describe. I don't think I've ever seen anyone that angry before. It was like all the anger he had for Grant multiplied by three.

He was so to killing Trevor right there and then. I somehow managed to calm him down though, but I could tell he was still really mad.

Eric ended up getting really mad at me, because I had saved Trevor's life while he was trying to ruin mine. But, I couldn't let Eric fight the guy or else he'd get in trouble - again! - and he already had one strike, that'd be his second and the third one would be just as easy to get.

Niya must've heard about it, because the whole entire she'd had been giving me these weird looks - full of remorse and worry. It was awkward between us for a few periods, so I left her alone. Niya really liked Trevor, so it hurt her whenever he went out and did something like that and since I was his new target, it just didn't feel right. He was such a idiot to have given up beautiful Niya like that - that will always be his number one mistake, well that and ruining perfectly happy girls' lives and breaking their hearts. It just wasn't right. I mean, what the heck did he even get out of it?

Anyway, I was able to rant out all that for a good...two seconds before feeling as if someone had just dropped the weight of the world on my chest. Suddenly, I was exhausted, and stressed, and hungrier than ever. So, when Dylan offered me some food at lunch, there was just <i>no</i> way I could refuse. I bet he could see the hunger in my eyes the way he was peering into them.

And plus, chicken tenders were my favorite! Also I didn't want my starvation to become something public by refusing everything I was offered, that's what drew attention, and I didn't need that. So, yeah, I ate it. I hate two and one had ketchup on it. That was an additional twenty calories. But, I still managed to stop myself before I could get too ahead of myself and gobble everything on his tray up

Dylan was so nice. I still can't believe I'm able to say that. I never thought I'd see the day when someone like him start being nice to me and it was all thanks to the perks of being Eric's girlfriend. I don't know what I'd do if I lost him. That'd be the end of me and everything else.

Which meant that I had to keep an extra eye on him at all times to make sure that he didn't dare get into any kinds of trouble during school hours and get a second or third strike. There was no way he was going to leave me all by myself now that I had fallen so hard for him.

DYLAN'S POV:

*Perfect song for this ch.: I Would - One Direction You'll see the lyrics kind of relate to this ch. as well.*

To say that Eric was making things harder for me with the Callista thing would be an understatement. I mean, even after they started dating, he would always talk about her. It was as if he was purposely trying to get me to fall harder for Callista just to mess with me.