Are You The One For Me? (Prologue) - Edited.

They say God's made someone for everyone in this world. Some you meet earlier in your lifetime, others make you wait years and years. But, you're always going to get that person. The catch? You just have no idea who that person is. The One.

They all look the same. Sound the same. Are the same. Kind eyes, gentle faces, sweet sugarcoated words.

People can get confused. End up with the wrong One. Get their hearts broken. But, there's no stopping it. We were made to be like that. And it's the same for my case.

Which is why you see me now, sitting here all alone in the rain and crying my eyes out. I am like those people; I fell for the wrong One and it nearly cost me my whole life.

A/N: OK so have you guys ever watched this movie on Disney Channel called 'The Emperor's New Groove'? Well, the movie basically starts out with a guy who transformed into a llama and he's just sitting all alone in the rain.

And so he begins telling you how it all started, how he got turned into a llama and all.

So, that's basically what I'm going to be doing. I'm starting at the present, then moving back towards the past and then after that's done, we move into the future and what's happened after the rain scene.

Cool? K. =D

Ooh, and since this is the edited version of my story, the chapters will be a lot better and more developed, and it probably won't get up to eighty chapters. Maybe a little less. Possibly in the sixties. We'll see. Nothing else is changing though. The plot is still the same. There might be some characters names changed and some settings too. But, it'll still be awesome - promises!

Happy reading! =)